Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

i just came across this girls thread.. she is SOOO BEAUTIFUL. one of my new favs for sure!

sorry if reposts:

the new coats

From checks to metallics, and puffas to parkas, designers give the coat an urban edge this winter

Photographs by Todd Barry

Fashion by Sasa Thomann

Model: Lily Aldridge @IMG

th_69103_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_001_122_384lo.jpgth_69112_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_002_122_358lo.jpgth_69121_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_003_122_330lo.jpgth_69161_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_004_122_404lo.jpg th_69168_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_005_122_539lo.jpg

th_69602_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_1_002_122_505lo.jpgth_69584_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_1_001_122_444lo.jpgth_69203_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_009_122_496lo.jpgth_69643_UKElleNovember2006TheNewCoats_iJW_1_004_122_473lo.jpg

I think the main reason she has so many haters is because of her choice in boyfriends ha, what I've heard is she's like a band groupie, she dated, I think the bassist from Incubus and now Caleb from KOL, not sure who she dated before them. I love Lily though! I love her face and she has a very sweet personality. Tweens are silly, I don't know how they can hate on people simply because of who they're dating.

yes that's exactly it, and I just find it so silly that they hate her for it. lol it's not her fault, Im sure she is in the same social circles being a model and all, its bound to happen :idk:

and I agree. I dont see how they can hate her just bc she is dating Caleb, that is funny. If anything I would think it would make them like her more, but maybe I am underestimating some KOL fans, lol

it's sad, they spend so much time hating on her. Do they really think they were meant for him :ninja: :laugh:

I have to rescue the reputation of 'teens' here :D I'm 17 and a huge Kings of Leon fan, BUT it's simply ridiculous to hate someone because that person is dating a rock star.

I love Lily, she is sweet and likeable and It's ridiculous if you see all the comments on youtube when she is in a video: 'She's so ugly' 'She is a bitch' bla bla bla.

It's insane how so many women can be jealous of someone they don't even know.

Like they would have a chance to be with him if he wouldn't date Lily :whistle:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean all teens. God knows I know they are not all like that, lol (I was never, but knew plenty who were :ninja:) never understood it and still don't. Oh well, I really like Lily and she stunned me in her recent VS pics and at the VS afterparty :drool:

she is anything but ugly :p she seems real sweet and down to earth too.