Bellazon

Music of 2011

donbot

Two Laura Marling numbers from Tuesday evening's live broadcast of Later with Jools Holland. :wub:

Another where that came from... :ddr:

And another performance from the same broadcast, which I'm posting partly as a curiosity and partly because I quite liked it. File under 'really shouldn't work but kinda does'. :laugh:

^(Y)

Anyone fussed about the Stone Roses' impending comeback? Though I've always been something of a reunion sceptic, I'm actually quite happy about this one - the idea of them getting back together just for a few big gigs didn't really appeal because Ian's voice is pretty awful live - but since they're promising new material, my interest is officially piqued.

I cant wait for the new Florence & the Machine Album! :chicken: "Shake it out" is a very solid single I think. Love her.

So what do you guys think of Lana del Rey?

I love her song "Video Games" but after learning a little bit more about her past and this whole Lizzy Grant thing / the surgery I just really hate that she had to do all this just to get famous. :(

Neverthless - her voice is still the same. :heart:

So what do you guys think of Lana del Rey?

I love her song "Video Games" but after learning a little bit more about her past and this whole Lizzy Grant thing / the surgery I just really hate that she had to do all this just to get famous. :(

Neverthless - her voice is still the same. :heart:

I guess we've all heard the rumblings about her surgeries, her authenticity and whatnot. Still, the music is the only thing I really concern myself with and judging by what little I've heard so far (i.e. that one song) it's really rather good. But how exactly does one go about whistling someone's name? ;)

• 2 weeks later...