Bellazon

You Pretty

Lolita

yes cult, that's really nice to explain me all these things but did i ask explications ? did i say i didn't understand why i changed ? as i couldn't understand something as logic by myself ? i just said, i changed, i didn't ask how it was possible. i know how i changed because it comes from my own desire, of my will. and instead of be spontaneous born, never change and be immortal, everything include brain, and perceptions must change and we don't need a schema to understand it. so for me that's a cheap philosophy (or whatever you want).

so yes, thing can change but for me go back to the "oh my god, he's so sexy, i really would like to be his girlfriend" should be a huge regression, as i said i opened my mind because of my will, so i don't understand why now or in the future i would like to close it. it should be totally stupid and senseless. love superficially someone for the things he could represent and not for who he is. beauty is ok when you're not able to communicate with the person, you're superfical and you can spend years without interesting conversation. for me falling in love with with somone because of his beauty is stupid. as i already said, when you're in love with someone you always think he's a beautiful person, so why focus on people's beauty ?

you're taking unmanageable risks

Dear Miss Baby,

I have been referring to the danger of uncritical zeal- particularly in regards to one's idea of love. The unifying theme behind my responses was directed towards what I presumed to be the presence of 'uncritical zeal' in some of your statements regarding affections. To repeat myself, I advocate a 'systems approach' in the analysis of your feelings. This 'systems approach' is the standard way groups of people or individuals are studied in academic and private sector data gathering & analysis settings- marketing, managerial studies, good sociology, psychology, history, and economics.

I am actually unsure as to what else I can add to what I've already written- beyond that I am not in a position or possessing knowledge of the {relationship}experiences you describe right here:

yes cult, that's really nice to explain me all these things but did i ask explications ? did i say i didn't understand why i changed ? as i couldn't understand something as logic by myself ? i just said, i changed, i didn't ask how it was possible. i know how i changed because it comes from my own desire, of my will. and instead of be spontaneous born, never change and be immortal, everything include brain, and perceptions must change and we don't need a schema to understand it. so for me that's a cheap philosophy (or whatever you want).

so yes, thing can change but for me go back to the "oh my god, he's so sexy, i really would like to be his girlfriend" should be a huge regression, as i said i opened my mind because of my will, so i don't understand why now or in the future i would like to close it. it should be totally stupid and senseless. love superficially someone for the things he could represent and not for who he is. beauty is ok when you're not able to communicate with the person, you're superfical and you can spend years without interesting conversation. for me falling in love with with somone because of his beauty is stupid. as i already said, when you're in love with someone you always think he's a beautiful person, so why focus on people's beauty ?

you're taking unmanageable risks

i did it because i know it was possible, because society and history show that tastes could be different and our perceptions are modlable. so i decided to have to have my own tastes and stopped to follow what the society choose for me.

so yes, the risk could be stop to be leaded my society, such a drama! it doesn't mean i don't respect laws or i will star to eat poo. just beauty was something who's trapped and limited my relationship. i have the feeling now, i'm more tolerant.

Baby,

I hold the position that love, like all matters in life, need to be integrated within the uncertain confines of the real world. The resources most of us have are limited as most of us have to work for a living. Our finite resources- whether material or mental needed to be allocated in a realistic and sustainable way.

I understand that you have health issues, but you have implied in the past that you have ready access to a considerably larger-than-median amounts of appreciating cash flow. That's an asset that is linked with you, and so is your physical attractiveness & to many, perhaps your personality.

So a gentleman or (woman) may deem the construction of a relationship- this business venture per say, to be attractive according their own needs.

so you mean, because i'm a sick person, i just should stop all my relationships and become a none ?

"for you to love" so this is no love, just business. love someone because he loves you and bring you something. by the way, i never said live without money, sex etc (you don't need a lover for it) just you don't need these things to love someone and for me a true love is something who only take care of this love and who's bared all all the rest.

be scared by sickness, death, should be refused what we are, and play the struthio. put the head in the sand when thing gone bad. if everybody were scared by sick or dying people, medecine should be really worst and couldn't evolve. people should reject by society (maybe they should live in special camp ?)

strangely, the happiest periode of my life and where i really learnt about life was when i lived in hospital. i lived with dying or malformed people like phocomelia, i even met someone with a neurofibromatosis sickness (yes, like jpseph merrick) with a head who make the twice of a normal head.

Baby,

I'm sure that these people are people. And there are lot of unsung and forgotten 'heroes' and I believe that most of us can be heroes in our own way.

Outside those with irremediable birth defects..There are the other dependents- are those 'nonconformist' people really 'incredible' or are they closer to being completely self absorbed narcissists who decide to not become taxpaying workers in the society that spent resources to birth and raise them?

you can't understand how incredible were these people, because they were rejected by society so their life style, perception, conversations were really more different and difference make us evolve. http://www.bellazon.com/main/#

this often is "different" people who make change society, the rest of people are just too busy to copy cat their neighbours and stay trapped in the conformist, a kind of intolenrance, where they can't evolve.

dying people made me understood how important is life, and how stupid is to lose your time to try to be perfectly beautiful to please to someone you couldn't love or be interested by who you are if you weren't beautiful. as you were obligated to be beautiful to be allowed to speak and be loved. why lose your time for/with people who superficially love you when you could be with people who really love you as you are ?

and here i knock my head against the wall. :banghead:

so at first i don't know if you talk about your schema/quote or about old men . about the schema, so yes you analysed my feeling, but did i said i didn't know how it worked ??? i just said "i changed". i never asked how. i think i'm able to understand it by myself, don't you think ?

and about the old men i asked you which risk ? and you answer me it was studdied in academy, marketing and blablabla XD that's really the answer i expected!

I hold the position that love, like all matters in life, need to be integrated within the uncertain confines of the real world. The resources most of us have are limited as most of us have to work for a living. Our finite resources- whether material or mental needed to be allocated in a realistic and sustainable way.

I understand that you have health issues, but you have implied in the past that you have ready access to a considerably larger-than-median amounts of appreciating cash flow. That's an asset that is linked with you, and so is your physical attractiveness & to many, perhaps your personality.

So a gentleman or (woman) may deem the construction of a relationship- this business venture per say, to be attractive according their own needs

i stop the conversation here and i will stop to reply because this conversation is boring and just make me angry. i even won't back on this thread to read your answer, it doesn't interest me. i talked about the things i lived, you talked about the thing you read and have a converation with an bad imitation of encarta encyclopedia absolutely don't interest me.

• 2 months later...

I just love how you two manage to make a thread about if people think themselves are beautifull into a discussion :clap:

Back to the topic: Personally I don't think of myself as pretty, there's always something I would like to change without being vain in that regard. It's more like I notice it, take note....and then just forget it all together for the rest of the day (or try to). Others might say I am, but at the end of the day, that doesn't count....it's what a person him/herself feels which will in the end decide if someone feels him/herself pretty.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

depends on the day ... lol

when I was a kid, I guess I was really very beautiful ... LOL

now depends on the day, if I have not slept as I should, I'm horrible lol :ninja:

if I'm well rested, and makeup, I think I'm beautiful ...is sure that everyone gets more beautiful with makeup, but I think I am very ahah at least I get lots of compliments from men and women ...

relative to the body, now that I'm thinner, people often say I have a model body, because I am tall and thin ...but my body is far from being a model ahah and localized fat? :D

I have my faults yes, but in general I like my appearance :)

my dad says that I have a 'heroic' 'aristocratic' face

Never heard anybody be discribed as "heroic" in regards to commenting on someone's facial features. To be honest i am not entirely sure what that looks like :ninja: Although has to be said first image pops into my head is "Gladiator" :p

Never heard anybody be discribed as "heroic" in regards to commenting on someone's facial features. To be honest i am not entirely sure what that looks like :ninja: Although has to be said first image pops into my head is "Gladiator" :p

:rofl: Just laughed out loud for it :rofl:

now depends on the day, if I have not slept as I should, I'm horrible lol :ninja:

if I'm well rested, and makeup, I think I'm beautiful ...is sure that everyone gets more beautiful with makeup, but I think I am very ahah at least I get lots of compliments from men and women ...

relative to the body, now that I'm thinner, people often say I have a model body, because I am tall and thin ...but my body is far from being a model ahah and localized fat? :D

Yeah, Okay isabeli fontana ;) :p

+1

:rofl: Just laughed out loud for it :rofl:

:hehe: I seriously got nothing else :ninja:

+1

+2 :whistle: