Bellazon

You Pretty

Lolita

Just for you...'cause your using a Luis Royo avatar :p

post-13181-1294583380_thumb.jpg

and 'cause this is BZ! A bad model pose! xD

post-13181-1294583422_thumb.jpg

You look really good with red hair! I look seriously unhealthy with that haircolour :( Your fringe is cool too :flower:

Funny how you recognized Royo's artwork right off the bat. :claps: This is one of my favorites.

Now I just need something to put in as a new banner....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ That's so true. XD

I've been called beautiful. Especially people compliment my eyes, which I don't think are that amazing or whatever, but it's really nice of them if they think so. Ususally I only think I look pretty if I'm wearing some form of makeup, but I wouldn't call myself ugly. I believe beauty comes from the way you carry yourself; if you're a nice, confident person I think beauty is there. And if you're totally hot but a total biatch, and you know it, well... looks don't last forever. But who you are on the inside does. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think i'm pretty and honestly i don't really take care of it.

more i grow up and less it's important. i can have success with boys, i'm often stopped in the street and guys try to flirt with me, want to offert me a coffee etc and i now if i wanna stay alone in a bar, chill, drink a tea and read a book, there are 80% of chance i won't pay my drink and a guy will pay for me, who would like to invite me etc but in same time since i'm teenager i know i look like a junky. my skin is often very white, i often look tired, i'm hemophilic, so i'm cover of scars, hematomas.

i never use lotion for the skin. i'm pretty basic. toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, deodorant, essential oils and soap for the hand. nothing else. i rarely go at the hairdresser but the last time i was, when i left the place, in 2 minutes 3 different boys stopped me in the street, asked me my phone number or propose me to take a drink with them. so i think when i want i can be attarctive, but i rarely want.

i hate jewels ( i just wear the cross my great grand father made), i'm not really into the things like tattoo/piercings and since near of two years i would like to remove my tattoos and i stopped to wear make-up since the last year (play the girlfriend of ronald mc donald and bozo the clown is not my cup of tea). and the fact i lived in hospital make me understand that when you're dying, when you know in 6 month you will be dead, you don't take care of beauty, of your hair, spend hours in front of a mirror and missed your life and try to please to people who couldn't love you if you didn't wear stupid make-up or have perfect hair. i can understand people like tranvestites or transexual need it to affirm their identity but as i girl, i don't see the interest. i wouldn't be more interesting or better because i would lose my time and money in make-up or clothes.

every cultures, every generation has its own vision what the beauty should be and this means everything. it means beauty, our tastes can be changed and influenced. so i tried to change my own perception of beauty, be more tolerant and stopped to take care of it and i think it works.

i still have tastes but their are not important, their are superficial, they don't count... and now when i saw beautiful people, i still think they are beautiful but their beauty don't attract me. artistically, people like fashion model bore me because even if they are "different", i have the feeling i always see the same person. their body don't "talk". as they were totally empty, without story and mystery. and in a conformal way, following our culture, perfection is unique, but always the same, so often impersonal. of course, people look can be different, but in the end, differences are not huge and more reflect stereotype than something else.

by the way, i understood that when you're in love with someone, he can be ugly or beautiful you always love the way he is. you always attracted by him and love is not stronger because of your lover beauty and as i already said, beautiful people can be as jealous and cuckold than the ugly ones.

so when you realised all these things, you understand that's stupid to focus on something like beauty. so i don't think i'm beautiful but you can imagine how much i don't give a f*ck.

Miss Baby,

I think I've seen your photo many months ago and you are, in fact, very good looking- at least to other people. I'm sure that you're aware of that fact yourself. Just my opinion- It's a gift, be glad & grateful that you have it, take good care of yourself & your health, and do not dwell on it too much. Being physically 'beautiful' or 'handsome' is just one of life's many free rides.. flying first class without most of the work :wave:

oh no, trust me i don't think i'm pretty, i never thought but actually i absolutely don't take care of it. that's my perception and this is what i explained. now i could date or have sex with someone really older or fat or bald or without legs or arms, i don't give a f*ck. it's like i broke a wall in my spirit and i don't know if that's something good but i have the feeling i can deal with everything. if i love people's personality, things could be ok.

there are few years ago, if someone asked me if it was possible for a girl of 20 years old to date or have sex with someone like hugh hefner, i would answer a big "no". but now i think i even could date or have sex with someone like him. if he fascinates me, he's intelligent, funny, talentuous he really could attract me. maybe that's crazy but this is my actual perception of beauty. i just absolutely don't take care of it because i know, in the end, i always will love, appreciate the beauty of the person i love.

oh lord, even the night in the smog i don't look like taylor monsen, and i think this girl is boring.

The thing is, Miss Baby, {as I borrow from Heisenberg} the world is an endlessly dynamic, complicated & layered tissue of events, in which connections of different kinds alternate or overlap or combine- and thereby determine the texture of the whole. To expand on that, the personalities of individuals- formed by their personal history, personal interactions, future expectations... more or so change over time, the passage of years. Evolve, degenerate, take different directions, stagnate a little, stagnate a lot, change completely..

oh no, trust me i don't think i'm pretty, i never thought but actually i absolutely don't take care of it. that's my perception and this is what i explained. now i could date or have sex with someone really older or fat or bald or without legs or arms, i don't give a f*ck. it's like i broke a wall in my spirit and i don't know if that's something good but i have the feeling i can deal with everything. if i love people's personality, things could be ok.

there are few years ago, if someone asked me if it was possible for a girl of 20 years old to date or have sex with someone like hugh hefner, i would answer a big "no". but now i think i even could date or have sex with someone like him. if he fascinates me, he's intelligent, funny, talentuous he really could attract me. maybe that's crazy but this is my actual perception of beauty. i just absolutely don't take care of it because i know, in the end, i always will love, appreciate the beauty of the person i love.

cult, damn me XD i checked his biography on wikipedia and i "saw" philosopher (don't ask me why, i don't know), i was wrong about his job, drama! but anyway for me, the result is absolutely the same. :laugh:

it was like he said the fire burn and water is wet and you don't need to be physicien to understand it. that's so logic.

yes, and about hugh/no hugh my answer should be the same. so because you're a sick person you shouldn't be allow to have a relationship because you could die ?

but honestly, i could date with this kind (old or sick) of person without hesitation. death doesn't scare me and by the way, when you see everybody divorced, it's really hard to spend your whole life with someone. if i have the feeling i'm connected to this person, and this love make me grow up, so why not! for me, you're really in love with someone when you don't expect something from him. you just love this person because he is and you don't need to share sex, hugs, family, house, money. you don't need one of these things to be interested by him and you're above your hormones or aspiration of a life style. and i honestly really hope this end, this death could be dark or sad, because without violence, love means nothing, it wasn't there, it was just an illusion. and i really would like to expect i could keep this love in my heart like something pure and religious who could haunt me until my natural death because spend years or maybe decades to keep someone in your heart without stupid illusions or aspirations is the most beautiful proof of love

arielle.

for me 2 girls with 'no much brain", that's two stupid girls. and there is a different between naive and stupid. the first can understand, the second doesn't. but anyway, to judge someone interesting or intelligent, (or naive or stupid) the look is not enough and you must talk with her. if she can understand what you're saying, she's naive. but if you must repeat 50 times the same thing or just would like to knock your (or her) head against the wall after 5 minutes of conversation, she's stupid (or she doesn't speak the same language). anyway, stupid or naive, the both don't interest me. date with a little dog who must learn where to pee and how to bark that's absolutely not my cup of tea. so no, this is absolutely not hard.

but, if i must choose between two stupid people, i will logically choose the hottest! even if i don't take care of people beauty. when that's the only option, we try to compensate compared ti things we couldn't have. so maybe in the end, people are not so blind :gocho: