Bellazon

Doctor Who

Michael*

• 3 weeks later...

'Doctor Who' 50th: Cinema screening details announced by BBC

BBC Worldwide has announced first details of the Doctor Who 50th special's cinema screenings. Anniversary episode 'The Day of the Doctor' will be screened in 3D in cinemas across the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Germany and Russia. The screenings will take place at the same time as the UK TV broadcast on BBC One on November 23, with more countries taking part to be announced in the coming weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I enjoyed the Christmas special, but the previews of the next series and the new companion have yet to really set my pulse racing. I will still watch though, because I always do. :laugh:

Speculation for the next Doctor is always way more entertaining than the next James Bond, but since the series reboot pretty much all the choices have been good with me.

• 4 months later...

I don't love it, but I started watching a couple of years ago. I think they were hinting that this could happen with what they did with another female character. I don't think it's too surprising, but i get that the real fans of the show may not like it.

I was actually hoping for Phoebe Waller-Bridge but this is still something new and fresh, which the show had been crying out for for a while. Honestly, as much as I like Peter Capaldi as an actor, the last two series have been something of a drag for me.