Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Is there a full music list yet? All I've gathered so far is:

Tough Love - ???

Game On - Bad Romance (Remix?) by Lady Gaga

Country Girls - ???

Heavenly Bodies - Angel by Akon

Wild Things - ???

PINK - Hot and Cold/California Girls mashup by Katy Perry

Finale - Call Me/Uprising mashup by Blondie / Muse

Anyone have info on the blanks?

i think Game on -music is LL cool J mama said knock you out and Lady Gaga

If Adriana fell, don't you think there would be tons pictures a la Stam and everyone else who has ever fallen? And Tweets about it? It only shows her holding on and it looks like all the other dancers on the "ride" were holding on too. I think the thing probably stopped suddenly and she wasn't expecting it so she stumbled a bit, but we'll probably never know because she probably knew better for the second taping which is what they'll most likely use for the airing.

^Actually there was only ever a hint of Stam falling over - the evidence was covered up... VS seems to save it's 'point and laugh' schadenfreude for the perils of Karolina Kurkova.

Anyway, what fools dared suggest Lima did anything wrong? Let me at 'em Savanna, I'll learn 'em - good and proper! :beating:

OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B, siding with a LIMA FAn "GASPS" lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dont let the others KNOW :evil: :evil:

^Actually there was only ever a hint of Stam falling over - the evidence was covered up... VS seems to save it's 'point and laugh' schadenfreude for the perils of Karolina Kurkova.

Anyway, what fools dared suggest Lima did anything wrong? Let me at 'em Savanna, I'll learn 'em - good and proper! :beating:

OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B, siding with a LIMA FAn "GASPS" lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dont let the others KNOW :evil: :evil:

:laugh: But for real, everyone is like "She fell!" and I'm like really? I wish she did. It would be the most exciting thing she's probably ever done. <_<

Last but not least..... SORRY BARRON!
^Ja Ja! :laugh:

No matter, it what we have come to expect... I'm just thankful that she didn't get that horrible "funshine" cardigan thing. :yuckky:

I'm currently digesting all of this - thoughts still fermenting. I'll return, I suppose.

No sadly they gave the funshine sweater to Lindsay! Poor thing! She looks like Mister Rogers' daughter!

post-36478-0-1446069348-35327_thumb.jpg

Well it looks good on her. But then again, I will probably close my eyes while she walks back. Her straw outfit was dynamite though. Too bad VS prefers spending their time on ugly Lily Aldridge. BTW, did I mention I don't like Lily?

Also who wants to bet that Anne V is gonna become a VS Supermodel soon?

While I was watching one of the VS show videos and they showed the Tough Love segment. I tagged the song that was playing while they walked,

The song is Plan B - Stay Too Long

If you go to about 1:15 it sounds like the song they are walking too. So it must be like a fast paced remix for the show. Especially at the 2 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C025UHX5oec

33 second mark of this video. Adriana, Lily & Ale all walking to it.

Awesome find Kevork89! I'm actually pretty excited they used the Pendulum remix of Stay Too Long by Plan B. I <3 Pendulum, my user name is after their latest CD. :p

Using 30 Seconds to Mars is an up in my book too. Was supposed to see them in concert last month, but they bailed and rescheduled for 2011 -.-

So then:

Tough Love - Stay Too Long (Pendulum Remix) by Plan B

Game On - Bad Romance (Remix?) by Lady Gaga / Momma Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J

Country Girls - ???

Heavenly Bodies - Angel by Akon

Wild Things - Vox Populi by 30 Seconds to Mars

PINK - Hot and Cold/California Girls mashup by Katy Perry

Finale - Call Me/Uprising mashup by Blondie / Muse

Cool. I don't mind the music so far. I'm really into that Plan B song so I think it would definitely work. And we don't even know whether they remixed it more or anything. And sometimes they add remixes post the filming of the show. So hopefully the music is top notch this year. I'm interested in how they remixed Bad Romance and Knock You Out together. Gonna be exciting :)

Segment by Segment

1. Tough Love (6 out of 9)

It's just okay. I don't have any strong reactions either way. It's not the best segment of the show, but it's not the worst one.

Favorite Outfits:

segment1.jpg

2. Game On (4 out of 10)

This was like P!NK gone bad, really bad - even worse than P!NK normally is.

Favorite Outfits:

segment2.jpg

3. Country Girls (11 out of 11)

My favorite segment. I love every single outfit in this segment.

Favorite Oufits:

segment3.jpg

4. Heavenly Bodies (5 out of 11)

This segment had potential, but it doesn't live up to it in the pictures for me. Since they didn't use the harp wings, I would have swapped Candice's and Anja's wings. I'd take Chanel out of this segment all together. Her corset thing is just weird. I don't know what I would have done with her wings, but they overwhelm her. Katsia's outfit is just random. She doesn't fit in there at all. I would have put Fabiana in this segment.

Favorite Outfits:

segment4.jpg

5. Wild Things (5 out of 11)

The animal segment was better than the 2007 version, but not as good as the 2002 version. The best thing about this segment were the boots. I love Liu's boots in particular. I need those shoes in my life.

Favorite Outfits:

segment5.jpg

6. Pink (5 out of 12)

Why are Behati, Lindsay, and Shannan all wearing the same thigh highs? Also, Fabiana's body is amazing. I don't mind the sweatpants, but they could have gotten rid of that red bag, so she could show it off more.

Favorite Outfits:

segment6.jpg

I'll say everything I need to say once I actually WATCH the show. :hehe:
^I think that's the safest bet, don't you? I mean, as of now, all my prejudices and predilections are simply just reinforced - and those I don't notice I still haven't... :whistle:

Also, from the photos alone, it doesn't quite look like the 'One Night With Adriana' special that some quarters would have had us believe. But the show is still two weeks of tinkering away and we must remain ever aware of that! :ninja: