Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Sav and I have seen quite a bit of footage from the show, and it looks as if Adriana and Adam R will steal the show and take front and center.
^Really? Isn't that up to us - presuming we're given a choice? <_<

I think you'll find there's a big difference between 'auto-erotic asphyxiation' and 'water-boarding'...

What I meant by this was simply this is who Victoria's Secret has set up to be their stars of the show. Aka who they've given the most airtime too and etc. Whoever you like will steal the show, depending on whoever anyone is a fan of. All I was saying is by the looks of it (from what Lima-Fans have seen) it looks as if the editing is going in a way to highlight it to be the Adriana and Adam show, with Ale and Candice being some major players as well.

Siemgi don't go to the darkside! I too am a Lindsay fan and am saddened by this news! Plus the darkside does not have cookies as I was originally lead to believe. I am not surprised that it is the Adriana show this year. Wasn't this what we were expecting? Yeah we got a few surprises along the way. (Chanel with two pairs of wings. Adriana losing a pair of her wings. Though I thought Magdalena looked amazing in that outfit.) I am happy Candice and Ale are major players. I think over all the show will be fine. Let's wait and see. Speaking of auto-erotic asphyxiation I have someone to look up on findagrave.com. Thanks for reminding Baron.

I will be nice and keep my mouth <_< You know how I feel about VS and its "models"

Oh yeah. But hey, you, anab, mirror venus, kiki and of course LMS could and would put all of those models to shame

Well hell yeah we could. At least we don't have the bodies of 11 year old boys. And we don't have to wear push up bras either

I will be nice and keep my mouth <_< You know how I feel about VS and its "models"

Oh yeah. But hey, you, anab, mirror venus, kiki and of course LMS could and would put all of those models to shame

Well hell yeah we could. At least we don't have the bodies of 11 year old boys. And we don't have to wear push up bras either

damn straight.

and i will personally make sure everything fits perfectly. I am very hands on when it comnes to things like this.

REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES

Sav and I have seen quite a bit of footage from the show, and it looks as if Adriana and Adam R will steal the show and take front and center.
^Really? Isn't that up to us - presuming we're given a choice? <_<

I think you'll find there's a big difference between 'auto-erotic asphyxiation' and 'water-boarding'...

Come on Baron. Adriana is the biggest and shiniest Angel, the one who bears the light. Look into your heart, you know it to be true. :whistle:

Every woman is beautiful in her own way - thanks God for the diversity, if all the women looked the same it would be damn boring.

I hate things like "only women who look like this and this are real" because it´s a bullshit. We are all born some way, we have all different looks - I adore curvy women as well as those who are not so curvy. I think they are all beautiful. I have a friend who can eat a container and still is thin as hell, but I find her utterly beautiful. I have also curvier friend who oozes sex and I find her utterly beautiful too.

It´s like when a woman says "only bald men are real men" - such a bullshit, isn´t it? Curves are fine with me, but blaiming someone for not having them is stupid.

Just my two cents ;)