Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Last but not least..... SORRY BARRON!
^Ja Ja! :laugh:

No matter, it what we have come to expect... I'm just thankful that she didn't get that horrible "funshine" cardigan thing. :yuckky:

I'm currently digesting all of this - thoughts still fermenting. I'll return, I suppose.

No sadly they gave the funshine sweater to Lindsay! Poor thing! She looks like Mister Rogers' daughter!

post-10380-0-1446069341-87722_thumb.jpg

My 3 Favorites were

Ale,Flavia and I dont know her name in the pink.

I think that was the UGLIEST FB EVER!!! And your typical hand gestures(hearts and the idiot ballerina)ruined it. The sports and pink segments were awful. Katie Perry was pretty then quite a few of the models. :laugh: I still think 2005 and 2006 were the best.

post-3782-1289492180_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1289492253_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1289492295_thumb.jpg

ok i know DUMB question on my part, how come Lima didnt wear the tough love, even though in the Fittings video she did?? was kinda looking forward to seeing her in it

I think it's because when she opened she came out of a cage, and the space on door of the cage was really small so wings couldn't fit there. I loved how they adjusted the wings from the original size they were by making them smaller and angeling the feathers. They look much better now.

ok i know DUMB question on my part, how come Lima didnt wear the tough love, even though in the Fittings video she did?? was kinda looking forward to seeing her in it

I think it's because when she opened she came out of a cage, and the space on door of the cage was really small so wings couldn't fit there. I loved how they adjusted the wings from the original size they were by making them smaller and angeling the feathers. They look much better now.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Duhhhhhhhhhhh, blond moment on my part, lolllllllll, but since they were adjusted, she still should have gotten to wear them, it was my fave beside the feathers with the FB, thanks for the INFO :wave:

I did miss Miranda's dipmples & just doutzen in general on the show, but it was so good to see the girls , new girls and old ones too of course.

My favourite new comers:

Heloise:

qsqgeu.jpg

Gracie- she bloody rocked it & looked adorable.

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0311.jpg

Most Glad to see back on the runway :

Stam:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0517.jpg

Emanuela:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0550.jpg

Edita , as always:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0560.jpg

Best outfits overall

Probs my fav of the night :wub:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0392.jpg

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...60#entry2354320

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0460.jpg

&& erins peacock one.

My favorites were Alessandra, Maryna, Isabeli, Edita, Emanuela (only one outfit, really?) and Candice. For the newcomers Lais, Gracie, Magda, and Katsia although she had one the least inspired outfits ever. I think she would have looked great in Chanel's white outfit with wings.

Heloise looked stunning, I would have never seen her as a VS girl, but she looked really cute :wub:

Missed Miranda and Doutzen of course but them being gone gave a little room for more newcomers, and I am always about seeing new girls at the show.

Poor Jac got one of the worst outfits, I am not really a fan, but she is gorgeous and they really could have used that long dark haired type of beauty she has a lot better. I think she could have really stood out against all the blondes, but that outfit was just awful :yuckky:

BEST OUTFIT :woot::wub::heart:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0185.jpgnxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0470.jpg

Followed closely by:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0408.jpg(great wings too!l)

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0696.jpg (great wings too!)

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0403.jpg (BOOTS :drool:)

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0409.jpg (so cute :blush:)

BEST WINGS:

nxs-vsfs2010-adrianalimafan.net-0603.jpg

they however are too big for her IMO.

I really really like most of the outfits. they seemed to put ALOT more details in this year & it doesn't look "cheap", i liked the straight runway and the themes are cute. I hope they tape it well! :heart: overall very happy w/ the results based on the pictures!

Is there a full music list yet? All I've gathered so far is:

Tough Love - ???

Game On - Bad Romance (Remix?) by Lady Gaga

Country Girls - ???

Heavenly Bodies - Angel by Akon

Wild Things - ???

PINK - Hot and Cold/California Girls mashup by Katy Perry

Finale - Call Me/Uprising mashup by Blondie / Muse

Anyone have info on the blanks?

I thought I heard that the Wild Things song will be 30 Seconds to Mars :heart: Kings and Queens which makes absolutely no sense, however I adore the band so hearing them is going to be the best part of the night for me... that and Adriana faces and a possible stammy fall.

I thought I heard that the Wild Things song will be 30 Seconds to Mars :heart: Kings and Queens which makes absolutely no sense, however I adore the band so hearing them is going to be the best part of the night for me... that and Adriana faces and a possible stammy fall.

lmao

I dont mind that song. I get kind of why it was used though. The song is King & Queen so maybe it was a play on the title as if they were Queens of the Wild kind of thing. That segment was sexy yet regal.