Bellazon

2010 TOP 100 Bellazon's Sexiest Women

Theron

Megan, what a surprise!!! :)

I think most of you already know who the TOP 3 are but not the exact order, they are all from the Southern Hemisphere, and they were really close to each other in the final standings, and far ahead of Megan Fox, who's been 4th.

Megan, what a surprise!!! :)

I think most of you already know who the TOP 3 are but not the exact order, they are all from Southern Hemisphere, and they were really close to each other in the final standings, and far ahead of Megan Fox, who's been 4th.

Yeah, southern girls are super hot! I love them :heart:

Can't wait to see the order, but i still think i won't like #1 :(

OK now! You are giving me a headache!

We have to re do the competition. You screwed the thing man I tell ya!

so tell me who is #5 before i go to bed?!

OK, we can start it all over again, but I am going to need 19023832 lines for the new title. :p

I believe most of the people understood it in a global point of view, and they simply chose the ones they like the most, cause they're sexy, hot, beautiful, they got the best body, best legs, best face, best eyes, they're the best model, best actress, each one their own criteria. That's what one can understand from my 1st two lines in the 1st message, and that's why Emily is #6 for example.

I do not. if by that I liked I would have picked Emily for 5 or 6 position and I tucked her in 14 position because I was thinking of sensuality. I have not picked any of my favorites, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, because I was thinking of sexy women in 2010. I give importance to the title and not confuse beauty with sensuality though they quite often are associated. I chose candice first, if I had thought the most beautiful woman would have put adriana first and second Ana BB and I put her in 10th place. but this is my way of seeing things ;)

I do not. if by that I liked I would have picked Emily for 5 or 6 position and I tucked her in 14 position because I was thinking of sensuality. I have not picked any of my favorites, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, because I was thinking of sexy women in 2010. I give importance to the title and not confuse beauty with sensuality though they quite often are associated. I chose candice first, if I had thought the most beautiful woman would have put adriana first and second Ana BB and I put her in 10th place. but this is my way of seeing things ;)

Well, let's leave it as it is, the "sexiest/hottest women of 2010" as I wrote in the 1st message. That's what usually these TOP 100 lists are all about.

And it doesn't really matter cause it won't change anything now, it's all already done and decided.

I did emphasize the year 2010, but you can find Claudia or some other women who did nothing last year in many lists and in TOP 5 positions, there were even some dead classic actresses and I had to tell them by PM it was all about 2010.

But anyway, each one of us will have their own criteria and judgment, and that's OK.

In my particular case, sexiest, hottest, most beautiful... don't differ much to each other, but maybe that's only me and a few others, I don't know.

#10, Isabeli Fontana got 168 points.

#9, Kim Cloutier got 172.

#8, Jessica Alba got 179.

#7, Gisele Bundchen got 182.

#6, Emily DiDonato got 185.

#5, Bar Refaeli got 202.

#4, Megan Fox got 241.

#3, ??? got 340.

#2, ??? got 386.

#1, ??? got 393.

The final mystery... tomorrow... :ninja:

Jessica Alba (N) Not cool, she hates latinos

She does?!

Yes she does! She even said she doesn't want to be called a latin actress because she did everything not to be a latin :bellazon: :war:

Isn't she half Latin herself? I've just heard her say she doesn't consider herself Latin because she doesn't know how to speak Spanish.

And ugh :yuckky: @ Megan Fox! No talent and so much plastic surgery :ninja:

Isn't she half Latin herself? I've just heard her say she doesn't consider herself Latin because she doesn't know how to speak Spanish.

As far as I know, it was all a bit of a misunderstanding, she simply considers herself American cause she was born and has lived all the time there, but it's obvious she has Latin ancestors, they were Mexican.