Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi will appear on The Ellen Degeneres Show next Wednesday (15 October 2014):

Roll out the runway, HEIDI KLUM is here! The supermodel knows how to work it, move it, spice it up and down, and with her hit competition series "Project Runway" nearing its finale, she'll be giving up the juicy details to Ellen! Heidi has brightened up Ellen's stage many times over the years, looking gorgeous as she celebrated milestones, dressed (and undressed) to the nines, and she splashed high fashion and beauty across the room. Ellen and Heidi love to challenge each other in games and skits – nothing is off limits or too crazy! Their next round is up today!

From Heidi's website:

Am 16. Oktober habe ich aufregende Neuigkeiten für Euch!
Seid gespannt…
Alles Liebe Heidi

"On 16 October I will have some exciting news for you! Stay tuned...
All my love, Heidi"

Maybe she will talk about this with Ellen Degeneres on Wednesday? :brows:

This may be the big news:

Bendon Launching Heidi Klum Intimates

http://www.wwd.com/markets-news/intimates-activewear/bendon-launching-heidi-klum-intimates-7984711

post-2141-0-05041700-1413423669_thumb.jp post-2141-0-93479500-1413423669_thumb.jp post-2141-0-70407100-1413423670_thumb.jp post-2141-0-36478800-1413423668_thumb.jp

Intimates giant Bendon has found a new body to replace The Body.

German model and burgeoning business mogul Heidi Klum, 41, will be creative director and ad campaign model for the New Zealand-based company’s newest celebrity licensed line, Heidi Klum Intimates, launching worldwide in January.

As reported in WWD, Bendon and Australian model Elle Macpherson, 50, will part ways at year’s end, a quarter-century after Macpherson, also known as The Body, set the standard for celebrity lingerie and parlayed her three licensed lines into a $150 million business for Bendon, which has an estimated annual volume of $750 million. Macpherson will continue her line with new partners.

Landing Klum, who has a global and multigenerational fan base that includes 2.54 million Twitter followers and seven million Facebook followers, is a coup for Bendon because the potential to maintain the base built by its Macpherson line and grow beyond its native Australia and New Zealand market is huge.

According to Bendon, Klum was the first and only personality approached about replacing Macpherson.

“I have many companies that come to me, but I wanted to be with someone who was as big as them, as established as them, as successful as them. You know, 25 years, that’s quite an empire and that’s quite an amazing business that Elle has created with Bendon,” said Klum last week during a break from the campaign shoot in Los Angeles. “I feel like with all the social media that I have, with the campaigns that we do, I hope that people will hear that I took over and I hope that they’re happy about it. It wasn’t me knocking at the door saying I want to take over. It was offered to me.”

The multitasking model and mother of four already appears on three television shows, was one of Victoria’s Secret’s most famous runway “angels,” has a kids’ line with Babies ‘R’ Us, has designed jewelry and Birkenstocks and has her own fragrance. “People always think, ‘Oh, everything already exists.’ But it’s not true,” said Klum. “There’s always something. I have a little hamster in my brain that’s always running.”

“It’s unique to be able to take a brand and convert it to another name that you believe will grow the line exponentially,” said Justin Davis-Rice, chief executive officer of Bendon, noting that Elle Macpherson represents 20 percent of the company’s business. Other licensed and in-house brands include Stella McCartney, Pleasure State, Evollove, Lovable, Davenport, Fayreform, Hickory and Bendon Man. These retail in 34 countries but the largest global retailer is Bendon’s 60 company-owned stores in the Australasian region.

“I expect the brand to grow immediately by at least $25 million from partners chasing stock as well as from the Heidi launch program,” he said, noting that retailers have already increased orders by 25 percent upon hearing the Klum news.

The Heidi Klum Intimates line will launch simultaneously in January in about 2,000 doors worldwide including Selfridges, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, KaDeWe, Meijer and David Jones.

Retailing for $59 to $99, core pieces such as colorful lace and satin push-up bras will remain part of the mainstay business, but Klum plans to put her own mark on new styles with the next collection.

The more accessibly priced Heidi by HK line, retailing for $25 to 39, will roll out in July worldwide, including to 300 J.C. Penney Co. Inc. doors. Following closely will be HK Man. The Macpherson Men line was previously sold only in the native market, but HK Man will launch in the U.S. and Europe as well.

Klum, who shot the ad images with longtime collaborator Rankin in Los Angeles last week, will embark on a global road show from January to March in Australia, New Zealand, New York and London.

Settling into a settee in the parlor at Chateau Marmont, where she was shooting some lifestyle images with Rankin, Klum took a huge bite of spaghetti Bolognese before saying, “I’ve seen a lot of lingerie in the past 20 years, probably more than anyone. Most women put on a bra in the morning and take it off at night. Sometimes I have like 10 or 15 of them on a day. I’ve learned so much in the years that I’ve been modeling lingerie, so I don’t come completely out of left field in terms of knowing about the product. It’s not like I’m an athlete and all of a sudden I’m going into the lingerie industry.”

Klum also brings a huge built-in audience from the U.S. and Western Europe, which are still nascent markets for Bendon. 

When asked if the company will seek to add another celebrity to its stable, Davis-Rice said, “Frankly, we don’t need anyone else. With Heidi, as with Stella McCartney, she’s not just an icon and global brand, but a business partner who can work with us to create value for consumers and stakeholders and the supply chain.”

Added Eric Watson, chairman and majority shareholder of Bendon, “The company will probably double in size over the next two to three years. And we will probably delay that IPO because of Heidi.”

Heidi Klum Says Posing in her New Lingerie Line (at 41!) is as Easy as 'Riding a Bike'

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/10/17/heidi-klum-models-and-designs-new-lingerie-line/

post-2141-0-42616600-1413593781_thumb.jp

She’s launched kids clothing, a line of activewear, multiple fragrances and now Heidi Klum, 41, is applying arguably her signature talent (that is, looking hot in next to nothing — and sharing that knowledge) to her latest venture. She’s replacing Elle Macpherson as the creative director and ad campaign model for New Zealand-based company Bendon’s line of lingerie, now called Heidi Klum Intimates and launching in January 2015.

Though the mother of four has been in the business for two decades, (as a Victoria’s Secret model for 13 years and stints in and on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue), she says she still manages to be surprised when it comes to underwear. “It’s almost like with the iPhone, how they’re always come up with something new and there’s always a new technology,” she tells PEOPLE. “It’s the same thing with bras too, there’s always something new … the underwire and the padding has changed, and things are seamless!”

And she promises she won’t be making things too complicated — instead just adding fashionable twists to beloved garments — because when it comes to her own lingerie, she prefers to keep things simple. “I love soft bras. I don’t love a lot of padding,” she shares. “Maybe I’m at a different point in my life now, I like more of a natural look instead of when you’re so hoisted up and too pushed-up. I feel like I did that like 10 years ago, I don’t love that look so much any more.” So, keep an eye out for a few non-padded triangle and racer-back styles in her line.

There were few jitters for Klum when it came to taking campaign photos, as well as the more than 30 product images for her line. “My girlfriends were like, ‘Do you ever get self-conscious in front of all these people when you have nothing on?” she reveals. “But I don’t! When you’ve done it for so many years, it’s kind of like riding a bike.” Riding a bike in your undies surrounded by lots of people, that is. “There’s one person with a wind machine, and the next person with the powder, and the next holding a light, and there’s art directors and clients. I’m used to that. It doesn’t really bother me,” she says. “After doing this for 20 years you kind of build a thick skin. You just know you’re always being judged and that’s just the way it is. I just go with it!”

And while the line will be a combination of sexy and practical underpinnings (“If you want comfort, it can still be pretty!”), the Project Runway host has one lingerie rule she tends to stick to: “I do care about matching my bra and panties!” she says. “Most of the time if I get a beautiful bra I get a few more panties to go with it because I don’t really wash a bra every time I wear it. Obviously the underwear you do, and then you don’t have that matching set anymore. It’s nice when you take your clothes off to have that matching set on.” Wise words from a newly-minted lingerie magnate.

^ more info about her line here

Move over Elle! The Body loses '$150 million' lingerie line to old rival Heidi Klum as the company 're-brands' the successful intimates range

Heidi Klum keeps her look casual while enjoying the nice weather on Saturday afternoon (October 25) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 41-year-old former supermodel was on her way to her children’s soccer match in the park.

The night before, Heidi was all smiles as she made her way through the terminal at LAX Airport in Los Angeles after returning from a romantic trip to Paris with her boyfriend Vito Schnabel.

post-88330-0-1446060325-14866_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060325-54823_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060325-90703_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060326-15082_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060326-69003_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060327-05625_thumb.jpg post-88330-0-1446060327-27976_thumb.jpg