Bellazon

Misc. Images

palmtreechick10

I didn't even notice all of the details of one of Erin's outfits when I was watching Inside Edition. That's way too much happening. The wings don't go with that outfit, and they should get rid of the peacock crotch.

Poor Candice. She looks gorgeous and I like the outfit...let's just hope they caught an awkward picture of her and they're really not as heavy as they look...(hopeful thinking here.)

I just don't know what to think of this sporty segment...I actually think Chanel's outfit is kind of cute if they're going that direction...but the big deflated soccer ball in the sketch? :blink:

I didn't even notice all of the details of one of Erin's outfits when I was watching Inside Edition. That's way too much happening. The wings don't go with that outfit, and they should get rid of the peacock crotch.

Hahaha agreed! That's all I could look at it's like a giant oddly shaped peackock feather that comes to a point above her belly button for some reason? What is that?

So there are 27 confirmed girls. But as we all know that can change last minute as can outfits and stuff like that. So it's not set in stone til they are all backstage getting ready.

I am still not sure whether there will be 5 or 6 segments. We know there is a Sports, Pink & Country theme. I'm not sure where the Harp, Peacock outfits fit. Possibly last segment. Might be very glamour and lush theme. And the fb will be in it.

I don't know. The three really don't tie together. The peacock and harp outfit do. With the gold accents and jewels. The fantasy bra though has a more Christmas theme to it. It looks like there are snowflakes on it.

So there are 27 confirmed girls. But as we all know that can change last minute as can outfits and stuff like that. So it's not set in stone til they are all backstage getting ready.

I am still not sure whether there will be 5 or 6 segments. We know there is a Sports, Pink & Country theme. I'm not sure where the Harp, Peacock outfits fit. Possibly last segment. Might be very glamour and lush theme. And the fb will be in it.

I don't know. The three really don't tie together. The peacock and harp outfit do. With the gold accents and jewels. The fantasy bra though has a more Christmas theme to it. It looks like there are snowflakes on it.

They weren't/aren't snowflakes, and VS said that it was going to be in a 'glamourous' type theme, I believe. :wave:

In the other video of Lily's fitting, she said the outfit with the wings was for the pink section, and her other outfit was for the country section. There's five segments, so they are probably Tough Love, Pink, Sports, Country, and Glamour. Based on what we've seen so far, I think Erin will open Sports and Candice will close the show.

Has anyone figured out who the fit model is yet? She's the brunette in most of the clothing polaroids.

I hope there is another.

In the recent Lily A fitting one they showed her country outfit then they went down the board to the bottom.

It looked like there was an extra section. So i'm still holding on hope for six segments lol.

24686118.jpg

79423137.jpg

71614933.jpg

What about the possibility of that last row being finale outfits? I complained that the models didn't have real finale outfits last year. Maybe (hopefully), they're bringing them back this year. The models would have to be fitted for those just like they would for their showcase walks.

What about the possibility of that last row being finale outfits? I complained that the models didn't have real finale outfits last year. Maybe (hopefully), they're bringing them back this year. The models would have to be fitted for those just like they would for their showcase walks.

Yeah I was thinking about that. And hopefully it is.

I'm still hoping for six lol. But at least if it is five then they will have finale outfits which is much better then last year.

So far i'm pretty happy with outfits, look of the stage, casting (some of it anyway) lol

Hopefully this show makes us all happy again unlike last year :laugh:

I think there's 6 segments too. I don't know about it being the finale, but on the wall with the different colored lighting/settings of the segments (the ones everyone saw and said that there would be a straight runway), there's 6 of them.

I think there's 6 segments too. I don't know about it being the finale, but on the wall with the different colored lighting/settings of the segments (the ones everyone saw and said that there would be a straight runway), there's 6 of them.

Yep I noticed that too Savanna. And when you get a closer look at the bottom row you see it in one of the Lily fitting bits they dont look like finale outfits they look more constructed and I think someone has wings. So I think its six segments.

71614933.jpg

See thats the bottom of the board.

BTW can anyone tell who the fit model is at all? Cause obviously that person will walk the show right? Unless it's one of the supermodels. Could it be Lily? I can't tell lol.

Harpers Bazzar have a link to Lindsay Ellingsons fitting for the show. She will be wearing wings in the Country Girls section. Here are the pictures.

Vs-hero%20slide-1-55188459.jpghbz-juliette-de-19589821.jpg

IMG_4145-2816131.jpgIMG_4106.jpg

Vs-model%20board-43542619.jpghbz-wings-de-65752271.jpg

hbz-room-de-61307230.jpgVs-accessories-793595.jpg

IMG_4168-77989867.jpghbz-bubbles-de.jpg

Credit to - http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashi...-show-exclusive

The Big feathery one is for Adriana's FB. The bubble one looks like it could be for Pink. I love the look so far. Very excited for the show :)

Also I think it's safe to say Julia & Bianca will be there. They are up on that board. So I think they got casted this year :)