Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

First it was looking for Cindy Crawford and Cristy T.

Then I ran into Gonzofolio (great site btw)

http://gonzofolio.iadopor.de/

and fell in :wub: with adriana and ale back in there guess? days

then from there ran into TheUrbanMale -> Chilax then got involved in the whole model thingy.

Oh, and the pic with ale is this one if im not mistaken post-240-1132549294_thumb.jpg

for me it was definitely TYRA.

i was like 12 years old and i thought that "Jackie" ---Tyra's character on Fresh Prince of Belair -- was the most beautiful girl on earth. my friend, Courtney, cut Tyra's "Got Milk?" ad from a magazine and gave it to me. i saw it and said: "OH my God. That's Jackie-- what's her real name?? Tyra Banks?? This is the woman i will marry." and have basically been in love with her ever since.

here is the pic:

tyragotmilk1wh.th.jpg

There have been many actresses and models over the years that have caught my eye, but only those in the mainstream and noone that have made me do anything out of the ordinary....until Adriana Lima. She looks alot like someone who I had (have) a big crush on (Sally) and so I got online and searched her out. Found ChilaX while they were on EZBoard and the rest is history...

fyi, I'll be seeing Sally when I go to Houston in Dec. :D

Ana BB. Very stupid story actually. I was reading this mag (I dunno, something teeny and tabloid likey) and it featured this Hot-Not page. This time, Ana was on the Hot page, looking gorgous with the description "Hottest model of the moment grabs great deal" (or something like that)

Voila. That was the 'moment.'