Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

Yesica gets my vote!!!! Sorry for late entry.

It's okay....people can enter the competition when they want to. Eveerry time a new model faces the previous one a new round starts and everyone can vote again, so basically you're never too late. Only thing is that if a lot of people vote quickly after one another you might miss a certain round. But with your vote the current standing will become:

Yesica Toscanini [10]

VS

Megan Mcnierny [8]

Making Yesica the winner again....!!

Greta, you're now supposed to pick a model of your choosing to face off against Yesica for round 3. Please post at least 3 pics of both models and post them in the same reply so it's easier to compare both of them.

On a second thought and with reference to donbot's suggestion....the total amount of votes needed to win from this round forwards will be reduced to 8.

Hoping that through this measure the rounds will follow each other more fluently.

May the voting commence ;)

Hmmm, was trying to repost the images so all could be seen clearly but seems the voting has already started. Oh well :laugh:

Btw...didn't realize you were new Greta (or at least an older member but returning again) so welcome (back) to bellazon. And besides don't forget to vote for your favourite model in this round. I'm guessing you would go for Florencia since you chose her :)

I'll personally vote for Yesica though :blush: making the current score:

Florencia Salvioni [1] (probably already 2 if Greta votes, but since she hasn't it will stay at 1 for the moment)

vs

Yesica Toscanini [3]

Thank you, Aranka! If someone wants to drop me a note to explain how I goofed up the downloads I'd appreciate it. Believe me, I read the instructions but ... :(

Since I too have a girl crush on Yesica (even thought Flo is HOT) my vote is for YT (can I do that?).

Florencia Salvioni [1]

vs

Yesica Toscanini [4]

Thank you, Aranka! If someone wants to drop me a note to explain how I goofed up the downloads I'd appreciate it. Believe me, I read the instructions but ... :(

Since I too have a girl crush on Yesica (even thought Flo is HOT) my vote is for YT (can I do that?).

Just copy the 2 names & votes from the last voter, and add one to the person you vote for and highlight the one you voted for

ie.

Florencia Salvioni [1]

vs

Yesica Toscanini [3] <- you would change the 3 to a 4 if you vote for Yesica