Nationality: Russian

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Place of Birth: Kazan, Russia

Height: 5' 10" - 1,78m

Measurements: (US) 33.5-24-35

Dress Size: (US)4 - (EU)34

Shoe Size: (Us)8 - (EU)39

Agencies: Viva Models - Paris; 1 Model Management; Premier Model Management; Why Not Model Agency

Advertisements: Calvin Klein Jeans, Cole Haan, Givenchy, Women's Secret

Magazine Covers: France: 'Madame Figaro' - July 27, 2002

Fashion Shows:

Ready to Wear - Fall/Winter 2004: {Akris, Alberto Biani, Amaya Arzuaga, Atil Kutoglu, Badgley Mischka, Bottega Veneta, Chanpaul, Custo Barcelona, Derek Lam, Douglas Hannant, Enrico Coveri, Erreuno, Etro, Gen Art, Guerriero, James Coviello, John Richmond, John Varvatos, Laura Biagiotti, Lela Rose, Maurizio Pecoraro, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Peter Som, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Ralph Lauren, Revillon, Rick Owens, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sebastian Pons, Tomaso Stefanelli, Vera Wang}

Ready to Wear - Spring/Summer 2005: {Alexandre Herchcovitch, Betsey Johnson, Cynthia Rowley, Ellen Tracy, Erreuno, Heatherette, Lacoste, Lela Rose, Monique Lhuillier, Samantha Treacy, Sebastian Pons, Trussardi, Venexiana}

• 4 weeks later...

I always have problems distinguishing this girl from Lindsay Frimodt. Are you sure that was her at the 2005 VS Fashion Show? Because I know Lindsay does modeling for VS. Well the first three pics are Tatiana Kovylina and the last three are Lindsay Frimodt. They could be twins!!!

post-2517-1134430099_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1134430104_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1134430123_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1134430139_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1134430147_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1134430152_thumb.jpg

Edited by zurckon

she's cute. i don't like her new pis in the VS catalogs though :(... thanks for the thread. i like that elle editorial she did. ;)

Yeah I don't think she's the one that models in the VS catologs, the one that models in the catologs is Lindsay Frimodt, it's amazing how much they look alike. I thought it was Lindsay at the VS fashion show this year because she does VS but it wasn't it was Tatiana. I can never really tell them apart.