Cult Icon

Your Family, Friends or Acquaintances w/ major plastic surgery

12 posts in this topic

or you..

#1. College acquaintance, boob job

#2. College acquaintance, nose job

#3. And now.. a friend of mine cashed in her bonus and got a boob job.

How many are you guys at?

I know of a number of my aunts (or distant cousins, don't know exactly how we're related :rofl: ) in Iran that have had a nose job, haven't met them yet though.

Another aunt of mine had a nosejob, but for medical reasons, then the surgeon screwed up and she had to get about 3 more surgeries to fix it :ninja:

Oh and almost forgot about another aunt's liposuction.

I have two aunts with breast implants. One of them has the odd hard round ones, and the other has fabulous natural looking ones. :rofl:

An aunt of mine got a nose job when she was younger. Though, it's kind of obvious she got one, because her nose is much nicer looking than everyone else in my family. :ninja:

I have two aunts with breast implants. One of them has the odd hard round ones, and the other has fabulous natural looking ones. :rofl:

You're all natural? :shock:

Dam your BF is lucky <_< Erm.. :ermm:

:ninja:

No-one i know of.

You're all natural? :shock:

Dam your BF is lucky <_< Erm.. :ermm:

:ninja:

No-one i know of.

Haha, yep mine are real. :laugh::hug:

Miss ya sweetie!

"odd hard round ones" :rofl: Yeah...I always wondered if those hurt :ninja: . But anyway, I have breast implants myself, pectoralis major muscle injections that is :) . Well, not really, I think someone just had an outie shrunk or something and a distant cousin had a unibrow plucked, but just didn't want to be left out

I guess :p .

My friend is getting her boobies done sometime next week. A large B, actually, I had honestly expected something bigger but I'm sure they'll look lovely on her frame.

2 of my cousins already did a breast implant and their planning to take nose job to. Seriously, I'm cool with it, because after their surgery I was pretty amazed on the result.