Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

there are definite similarities between KK and Daniela, but the biggest difference for me is that KK's face is just more interesting and beautiful.

Daniela has one of those, practically unarguably gorgeous, perfectly proportioned, flawless faces. it's a "perfect face" if there was such a thing, the most attractive features. but put all together and it seems boring, gorgeous, but uninteresting.

KK's face is gorgeous in the same way, but not "perfect" in the same way ... more interesting and beautiful.

didn't she do a shoot with pharrell a couple years or so back? i am pretty sure they did, but does anyone have it?

hello I'm new here :)

do you mean this one?

/Sandra

IN WHAT MAGAZINE THIS IS WAS PUBLISHED ??????????????????????????????????????

THANKS FOR THE PICS I LOVE IT

can anyone answear my question

IN WHAT MAGAZINE THIS IS WAS PUBLISHED ?

post-1975-1144645355_thumb.jpg

Those pictures are nice, supermodelKK :)

I have to admit that, although I'm not into skinny models (or slim, call them what you will), I find Karolina pretty attractive. I like her face; some people say that her smile is disturbing, but I like it. She has wonderful eyes and an amazing pair of legs. And even not a bad booty.