Bellazon

Stella Maxwell
Thumbnail

I don't really care what celebrities do in their private lives (unless they make me part of their private life :gocho: ), but I wonder what Stella's V.S. Angel contract says.  Is there a clause that outlines some standards of conduct when she's in public?  My guess is there's at least something in there, and this may or may not meet the threshold.  I guess we'll have to see.....

I don't really care what celebrities do in their private lives (unless they make me part of their private life :gocho: ), but I wonder what Stella's V.S. Angel contract says.  Is there a clause that outlines some standards of conduct when she's in public?  My guess is there's at least something in there, and this may or may not meet the threshold.  I guess we'll have to see.....

Clauds said that there's a morality clause in their contracts, which isn't shocking. These girls are supposed to be spokesmodels and uphold a certain standard. VS can't be pleased. 

Well, if this isn't just a publicity stunt, then Miley actually has a good taste in something at least. Who would've thought? :)

That said, fingering in public is the opposite of good taste. We all know it must be hard to keep your hands off Stella but come on!

I sure hope this won't lead to VS firing Stella, though.

P.S. Karlie and Taylor next? j/k

Stella for V Magazine:

STELLA MAXWELL: EARTH ANGEL

YOU'VE SEEN THEM IN FRONT ROWS, ON THE RUNWAYS, AND IN MANY A CELEBRITY INSTAGRAM FEED. NOW GET TO KNOW L.A.'S NEXT GENERATION OF PRETTY YOUNG THINGS

Age 24
Hometown From the UK, but grew up in New Zealand
Debut Every day is a debut somewhere or with someone
Parents Love a lot
Siblings Love, love, love a lot, too
Significant other Love sometimes
Plans this year Climb Mount Whitney in California, ride my bicycle from L.A. to San Francisco, and finish an album I have been working on with some friends in New York
Pet I have the cutest little puppy in my mind; I just don’t have it physically yet because I live on an airplane at
the moment
Bag Givenchy
Ride About to get my license, then I’ll let you know
School Life
Agency The Lions