#241 Shepherd

Shepherd

Every single one of us the devil inside

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,248 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

Bang Showbiz Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 AM

Bryan Cranston says Aaron Paul is ''like a son'' to him.

The 57-year-old actor - who has 20-year-old daughter Taylor with wife Robin Dearden - has remained close to his 'Breaking Bad' co-star and they are still in contact all the time, even though the show ended several months ago.

He said: ''We're very close. He's my pal for life. He's just like a son to me. Not just that but he's a really fantastic actor, and I have to say that he's an even better person.''

Bryan is currently portraying former U.S. president Lyndon B. Johnson in Broadway production 'All the Way' and finds appearing on the New York stage ''very powerful.''

He told Rolling Stone magazine: ''There's more immediate reward on this stage then there was on the 'Breaking Bad' set. You're in the moment. You can say something and then hear an audience gasp or just hear them feel a sentence. Or laugh. It's very powerful. With television and film, it's different. It's fun too but you have to wait a long time for that indulgence.''

The 'Malcolm in the Middle' star is on the hunt for ''challenging'' roles now 'Breaking Bad' is over.

Asked what sort of roles he is looking for, he said: Interesting and challenging ones. The most important thing for me, which was the case with 'Breaking Bad', is the story and the writing.''

However, he won't rule out reprising his role as cancer-stricken chemistry teacher-turned-drug lord Walter White in forthcoming 'Breaking Bad' spin-off 'Better Call Saul'.

He said: ''I have no idea [if I'll appear]. Possibly? I'd be open to it for sure! It'd be fun to go back into the New Mexico desert and play with all my old friends.''

jdfnldnlkf.jpg

#242 PinkCouture

PinkCouture

The Inner Sexiness

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,318 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

ohMIEml7.gif

---------

Jonathan Banks Joins ‘Breaking Bad’ Prequel ‘Better Call Saul’

Jonathan Banks has joined Bob Odenkirk in “Better Call Saul,” AMC/Sony TV’s upcoming prequel to Emmy-winning “Breaking Bad” that focuses on Odenkirk’s criminal lawyer Saul Goodman, sources confirm to Variety. Banks will be a series regular on the show, which is slated to premiere in November on AMC.

Conceived by “Breaking Bad’s” creator Vince Gilligan and writer-producer Peter Gould, “Better Call Saul” will chronicle the evolution of Saul before he became Walter White’s lawyer.

Banks was a regular on “Breaking Bad” and played Saul’s trusted private investigator/fixer Michael “Mike” Ehrmantraut. His casting means that Saul will have his helper back by his side. Odenkirk and Banks are the only actors set for “Better Call Saul” so far.

Deadline first reported the news.

variety.com

BZ Masterpiece Series Presents: Ginta Lapina in "Film Not So Noir"
jhx2bl.jpg
Designed by FashionDream

New Board Announcement (UPDATED 10/13): Quoting Images & Videos

#243 Shepherd

Shepherd

Every single one of us the devil inside

• Members
  • 7,248 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Facebook look back / Walter White

jdfnldnlkf.jpg

#244 Stormbringer

Stormbringer

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

:rofl:  :rofl:

ohMIEml7.gif

---------

Amazing gif!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Rainbow shaker on a stallion twister, bareback rider on the eye of the sky
Stormbringer coming down, meaning to stay, thunder and lightning heading your way

Ride the Rainbow, crack the Sky
Stormbringer coming, time to die!

#245 PinkCouture

PinkCouture

The Inner Sexiness

• Admin
  • 29,318 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

SUdtq2t.png

:rofl:

jhx2bl.jpg
Designed by FashionDream

#246 PinkCouture

PinkCouture

The Inner Sexiness

• Admin
  • 29,318 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Relive The Entire Breaking Bad Journey Through These Stunning Posters One Man Created For Each Episode

http://www.uproxx.co...posters/#page/1

jhx2bl.jpg
Designed by FashionDream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users