Bellazon

Breaking Bad

Prettyphile

i wonder if...

todd, lydia and gang will show up to knock off their loose ends -  walt and co! :shock:  :)

the tables could turn and Maybe walt saves hank again. lol

as long as it doesn't end in heaven like LOST. I still have nightmares over that!

Edited by PinkCouture

I mean I think maybe Gomie had Jesse followed even though Hank told him to stop. Which would be consistent with his character.

Therefore it maybe Gomie who stops Jesse from burning down Walt's house.

Then maybe walt comes home with gun but only find Walt jr, who then asks him " wtf is going on??"

^ With BB anything is possible.There are so many twists & turns it could very well be Jesse who did it. Although I am skeptical it is him.

I saw this on Reddit. It was taken by someone in ABQ who lives near the "White residence". The crew was filing the flash-forward scene we saw in the first episode of 5B:  http://i.imgur.com/CVgqF.jpg

Notice the words "Red Star" graffiti-ed on the garage door. I am incline to think it is significant b/c: 1) There seems to be a lot of scenes involving garage doors in the series. 2) "Red Star" sounds like a parallel to "Blue Sky"---perhaps rival's product? I am bit skeptical about this theory.

Thoughts?

Yes perhaps jesse is to obvious a choice. Maybe Walt Jr. would be a better guess. We still don't know if Walt Jr will have a hidden secret. Is he a meth user? a drug dealer? sometimes the truth is hidden in plain sight.

I don't have ideas on the garage door theory. Only 1 day for more insight! :yes:

^ I don't think Jr. is the one who graffiti-ed "Heisenberg" but like I said before you never know w/ BB :p I do agree w/ you there might be more to Jr. than the obvious. It might be something not shown yet or something right under our noses from early on but it is so subtle no one has picked up on it.  I don't think he is a meth user but I could see him as a low-key drug dealer :yes:

Thank goodness BB is not taking a break for the holiday weekend!!! :D

I have another speculation about who might've graffiti-ed "Heisenberg". I know this is far-fetched but still a possibly...Badger and/or Skinny Pete. They are both under Walt's radar as threats. Neither one of them know much but both can definitively confirm Walt is Heisenberg. I could also see them (more Skinny Pete than Badger) being manipulated by Hank to help him out. Now why would either one of them help Hank and graffiti the White house? Based on how things are going I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse dies---murder or suicide, who knows. Either way Walt will have something to do with it and both will somehow know. So it is to avenge Jesse's dead.

I still think it is the Nazi's who wreaked the White house but at the same time I think that's too obvious. So I though of some of the least likely but plausible suspects :p

I hope Wendy makes one last appearance this season :D

^ Indeed :D

Tonight's episode is called "Rabid Dog". Based on last week's ending most people are assuming Jesse is the rabid dog. I am thinking it might be to throw us off of who the real "rabid dog" is...Jr! I think he might find out the truth tonight. Knowing how emotional he could get I could imagine him going ape-shit pissed (similar to a rabid dog ;) )