Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

^ At first i thought it may be Jessica White but naww. her legs are much longer && way darker than that. It may be Damaris Lewis? probs not though.

anyways... MissLimaVzla- That old dude leaning over to Esti is not her "rumoured" boyfriend is he?! :ninja:

Yeah, that guy is her rumored boyfriend :laugh:

This S.I is an American edition right? Bar got the cover by dating Leonardo DiCaprio, huge star in the U.S. Brooklyn got the cover by dating an American Tennis star. Marisa got the cover because she was hot. Christiano as big as he may be in Europe is not an American star. :idk: For the most part they put the girl on the cover who will market the best to their chosen audience which with this edition is the States isn't it?

you forgot jessica gomez and p diddy. and also, irina is hot, so even if cristiano isnt an american star he is still famous worldwide and rich. dont see a problem there :flower:

^ At first i thought it may be Jessica White but naww. her legs are much longer && way darker than that. It may be Damaris Lewis? probs not though.

anyways... MissLimaVzla- That old dude leaning over to Esti is not her "rumoured" boyfriend is he?! :ninja:

Yeah, that guy is her rumored boyfriend :laugh:

lol :rofl:

I think Anne should get the cover, she's been doing SI since ever & i adore her, but i think a change would be nice, so i think Irina would be my second choice ... A girl who i would love to see on the cover is Cintia, she was so perfect in 2010! & i think SI never had a redheadbefore right? Hilary Rhoda would be cool too

Actually im fine with all the girls except the Jessica's :laugh:

There has not been a redhead on the cover yet. I would have thought Angie Everhart back during her SI days.

My guesses for the cover are Jessica White or Anne V.

I really hope Cintia is in it again. She looked fantastic in the last issue

Reminds me of Irina or Christine Teigen ^

1. Irina has always manged to look... "dirty" and the skin of the model looks just that... and it's not the dirt from the ground she's been rolling around that makes her look muddy.

2. The seriously scary fake and bake tan Irina has been sporting lately..... looks the same.

3. Something in the arms reminds me of Irina... maybe it's the body hair?

However body seems a little more Teigen friendly :idk:

--- Christine Teigen [see Above]

irina's body is much slimmer, more modelesque and well formed. this chick has a terrible stomach.

i dont think its irina.

Im sure Model 2 is Damaris Lewis, if it's not Damaris then it's her twin or something

Jessica White...Damaris Lewis... oh i don't know. STOPP TEASING US SI! it's just cruel!

THAT GUY IS HER RUMOURED BOYFRIEND....are you beinf saracstic? MisslimaVzla ! or are you serious? ew!

Im NOT being sarcastic, that guy IS her rumored boyfriend ... I hope she goes back to Chace Crawford :ninja:

not emanuela. she's got longer slimmer legs.

those legs are very athletic................its killin me i wanna know who that is :blink:

doubt its damaris, she is much darker, even though the body seems to resembles hers.............

ps: jessica gomes??

I really think Anne V will get it this year. She's got Adam, she's been with SI for 6 years, I believe, and i don't know, I think it's her time. Another blonde, I know, but if she had any competition i'd say Julie, just because she seems close to MJ and Darcie. Or maybe Irina, who snagged Ocean Drive. Who knows!!

And these teaser pictures are driving me crazy. Jess Gomez might have been one, or Chrissy Teigen I think....and as for the blonde I have no clue. That one pair of legs was super stocky and seemed short, so maybe it was for some other segment like they did the WAGS last year. Noo idea!

Emanuela De Paula would be a nice new addition. And i'm sort of hoping they pick up Candice Swanepoel as a rookie this year. Obviously i'm a fan, but her body is killer. And I know Brooklyn Decker's mentioned her in interviews before about other up and coming models. We'll see, we'll see!

For what another opinion is worth, I doubt Anne V. will get the cover. Sure, she's a long-time veteran of the issue, but so was Ana Beatriz Barros. And the past three covermodels were easy to predict. Marisa, Bar, Brooklyn. It was basically a rundown of the issue's most publicly popular models. Granted, there's a rather large fall-off in popularity from Brooklyn and Bar (assuming they'll both be in the issue this year) to the rest of the models the issue has been using, and the models at the top of that next tier are probably Irina and Jessica White (thanks to their relationships). A Google News search brings over a thousand results on Irina and over two-thousand on Jessica. Anne V. has a whopping fifteen. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in this year's issue at all. :unsure: