Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

Not, it's not Canada or Alaska ... MJ posted that were she was the hour was 3:30am & here in Venezuela the hour was 3:00am, so she was somewhere in Brazil or the Caribbean, but that was only one scale to the location, it makes no sense to do a scale here in South America to go to Canada or Alaska if you're in NY, i think the location is somewhere in South Africa

As for the model, i think it's a rookie since Darcie said that they don't want to "spoil the surprise". Last year the only girls they didn't show were the rookies, i don't see why they wouldn't do the same this year ... But if it's not a rookie, i think it's Julie Henderson, 'cuz Esti was in Israel yesterday

P.S: Irina Shayk will get the cover, i can feeeeeeel it!

Yeah, since the last one was with a tennis player and now she's dating that soccer player....but it'll be interresting to see if they add anyone different to the group this time, but either way I'm looking forward to checking out the free scans :) .

Yeah, since the last one was with a tennis player and now she's dating that soccer player....but it'll be interresting to see if they add anyone different to the group this time, but either way I'm looking forward to checking out the free scans :) .

its strange though...i mean, she has been featured in SI for past 3 years correct? and now she gets the cover? kind of weird....

you know Heidi first appeared on the cover and then she was featured inside the next issues, and then she got the cover again.

idk, just a though...

i wish they ahd replaced Bar with Irina last yr

o.O I've never seen South America or Africa with what looks like pine trees (edit, maybe Argentina?).

Twitter: WHY does the sun rise so dang early here!!!!???

Answer: Northern Hemisphere + summer solstice go go

Either way it's a beautiful location, I like how deconstructed it looks, as for the model, Julie has much longer legs then that, not to mention she's not that thick.

Comparing the body types to all the models they've used in the past, along with the hair, I'm still thinking it's Esti... I'm not even adding in where she was in the world yesterday, it's possible to make a 15 hour flight, sleep while on the plane, and end up on the other side of the world in less then a days time.

Joe, if im not bad ... Since 2006/2007 they always have at least six rookies each year (& only three girls make it to the next year), so obviously we'll have rookies again!

Bar & Daniella Sarahyba (unless she can lose her baby weigth in like a month) are already out for this year

its strange though...i mean, she has been featured in SI for past 3 years correct? and now she gets the cover? kind of weird....

you know Heidi first appeared on the cover and then she was featured inside the next issues, and then she got the cover again.

idk, just a though...

i wish they ahd replaced Bar with Irina last yr

& this will be Irina's 4th year, so i don't see why they wouldn't give her the cover. Heidi got the cover in 1998 when she was a rookie, then she appeared in 99, 00, 01 02, 04, 06 (cover again, with some other models) & 07

So yeah is not like they care that much about the years

EDIT: I just saw that we still in 2010 :laugh:

o.O I've never seen South America or Africa with what looks like pine trees. Either way it's a beautiful location, I like how deconstructed it looks, as for the model, Julie has much longer legs then that, not to mention she's not that thick.

Comparing the body types to all the models they've used in the past, along with the hair, I'm still thinking it's Esti.

It could be in Argentina or Chile, or South Africa. Seriously, why would they come to South America if the location was in Canada or Alaska, trying to spend SI's money? :laugh:

I'm hoping Anne V. gets the cover. There were rumours that she would be getting it... i just feel like it's her time

Me too, i want Anne V to get the cover i've been loving her these days haha & i was sure it was going to be her, but with Irina getting so much press i think it will be her

^ Yeah true about the press thing but you never know what can happen. Either way i actually prefer Irina to Anne.. but i just think Anne deserves it more at this point. :p

You guys i'm curious if excluding Irina and Anne who else do you think should get it?

I think Anne should get the cover, she's been doing SI since ever & i adore her, but i think a change would be nice, so i think Irina would be my second choice ... A girl who i would love to see on the cover is Cintia, she was so perfect in 2010! & i think SI never had a redheadbefore right? Hilary Rhoda would be cool too

Actually im fine with all the girls except the Jessica's :laugh:

^ Also it's starting to get light around 3 to 3:30 am in the Northern Territory's.

Twitter: WHY does the sun rise so dang early here!!!!???

Answer: Northern Hemisphere + summer solstice go go

I'm still saying Canada or Alaska and Esti or a rookie who looks damn near like her. The legs are far to short to belong to Julie H, or Anne V.