Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

Agreed, this season seemed more like a setup for next season. And I want to smack rick's wife too. Wasn't she just saying a few weeks ago that he needed to kill Shane? And when he does she gets all pissed off?

Rick should let the zombies have her and that stupid kid and start over with the blonde that dale and Shane were sweet on.

• 2 weeks later...

So I FINALLY, yes, FINALLY saw the finale.

IT WAS GREAT! Now I am curious what that prison is.......I think its either a safe haven (easy bet) or I think maybe the prison has something to do with Michonne and her slave zombies. Like maybe she is keeping them there as prisoners. I am so curious about her character....She was carrying around two zombies and they weren't attacking her. I think she knows how to control them ;)

• 4 weeks later...

^Well, obviously not, but they still were not trying, you know?? IDK i feel like maybe she knows a way to control them. Cause she was walking around all the other zombies, and they didn't try to attack! Either way, i cannot wait!

^Well, obviously not, but they still were not trying, you know?? IDK i feel like maybe she knows a way to control them. Cause she was walking around all the other zombies, and they didn't try to attack! Either way, i cannot wait!

If the other zombies are not attacking her it's because she smells like a zombie (I am really serious) they think she is a zombie too. Having zombie "attached" to u like that protect you from the zombies attacks.

• 1 month later...

MC To Sneak Peak Season Three During “The Walking Dead” Marathon!

Throughout “The Walking Dead” Marathon, Hardwick will introduce each episode from the set of season three in Atlanta, giving viewers a glimpse of the new sets. Along with several cast members and producers, he will set up the storyline from each episode, and discuss the classic moments and unique characters featured. In addition, every episode with be wrapped with exclusive character and scene-specific content from the first two seasons, including behind-the-scenes footage and sit-down interviews with the cast.

More info inside, along with a second image from season three!

In the hour-long “Talking Dead” event, shot live in Los Angeles, Hardwick will give fans a first look at “The Walking Dead” Season 3, including a scene from the new season, and brand new video interviews with the cast, a tour of the new set and a sneak peek at the props and wardrobes featured in Season 3. Hardwick will also sit down with in-studio guests including the show’s executive producers and other celebrity fans. Viewers will get information on the show’s presence at this year’s Comic-Con, including a look at the construction of “The Walking Dead” booth, updates on AMC’s “The Walking Dead” Social Game, and other show-related news and topics.

At one point during the live show, Hardwick will reveal a special code to viewers, which they can use to enter “The Walking Dead” Watch to Win Sweepstakes, at http://www.amcdead.com/. The winner will receive a trip to Atlanta and a “stagger on” role as a zombie on the hit show.

The on-air event will be complemented by activities online at amctv.com, where fans can find more exclusive behind-the-scenes videos and participate in Fan Favorite polls, which cover such topics as Fan Favorite Weapon, Fan Favorite Walker, Fan Favorite Walker Kill and Fan Favorite Survivor. The Poll winners will be announced by Hardwick during the “Talking Dead” live event Sunday night.