Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

and now we see why Rick is the leader. He is the only one that can do the hard chocies and carry them out.

the others were all gung-ho when it was nameless people, but than they realized what Hershel saw when she came out and Rick was the only one that did what had to be done

i usually like a good asshole character, but Shane has jsut enver griped me. I really haven't liked him sicne the beginning. Not sure if it is the actor or the way he is playing him or what.

Not that i am saying that others can't find him to be an interesting chracter mind you. Just, for me, i am not finding a connection with him

i usually like a good asshole character, but Shane has jsut enver griped me. I really haven't liked him sicne the beginning. Not sure if it is the actor or the way he is playing him or what.

Not that i am saying that others can't find him to be an interesting chracter mind you. Just, for me, i am not finding a connection with him

I LOVE real good asshole in tv series (T-bag :evil: he's my man! Crowley in SN? Oh yeah! Spike in Buffy? Please come bite me!) But the main problem(s) with Shane is that he is supposed to be dead in the comics and I think the writers of the TWD have no clue what to do with him :idk: . His character has no depth and he is just too much. And IMO having a bad actor is not helping. :ermm:

but!

Like the VS MODELS, all the characters in this serie are stereotyped.

Rick's son Carl is the one who kill Shane in the comics. Shane wanted to kill Rick and Carl shot Shane *god bless this child*

Shane dies very soon in the comics so let's cross our fingers he will die in the serie too :ninja: And in the comics Rick is way way more interesting. U should read it!

While I think Shane is a horrible person, I do understand where he is coming from. Rick is an ANGEL and that is why I do not feel ANY type of connection with him. I feel like so far he has been "the Good Guy that makes mistakes but learns from them and ultimately becomes an EVEN better person". Most of the characters have serious flaws. I mean his own kid does! I just find him disgustingly "good" if that makes any sense.

P.S and this has NOTHING to do with the fact I find Shane more attractive than Rick lol

While I think Shane is a horrible person, I do understand where he is coming from. Rick is an ANGEL and that is why I do not feel ANY type of connection with him. I feel like so far he has been "the Good Guy that makes mistakes but learns from them and ultimately becomes an EVEN better person". Most of the characters have serious flaws. I mean his own kid does! I just find him disgustingly "good" if that makes any sense.

P.S and this has NOTHING to do with the fact I find Shane more attractive than Rick lol

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! :yuckky: No! Even a zombie is more attractive than Shane!

Take that back :bellazon: and pray for your salvation!

Rick is not an "Ange"l. He is just a boring regular dude living a complicate situation. And his son :laugh: I am pretty sure he is a robot! :hehe:

Caught the mid-season finale last week, shame for the girl, but it was getting a little boring looking for her, at least we finished with some action.

What do you guys think will happen now? Will they stay at the barn, or will they move on, will there be a split in the group?

Well in the comics Glenn is staying with Harshel's family to stay with Maggie and all the rest of group leave to find refuge in a high security jail. I guess they are going to include the jail in the serie because if they don't I really don't know what they are going to do?

The Walking Dead' Renewed for Season 3

AMC has renewed zombie phenom "The Walking Dead" for a third season, says TV Line. "Today we are pleased to announce that the 'dead' shall live as we proudly renew The Walking Dead for a third season," said Charlie Collier, AMC's President. Dead kicked off its second season with monster ratings. The Oct. 16 opener drew 7.3 million total viewers — a 38 percent surge over the show’s Season 1 average. Nearly 5 million of those viewers fell into the coveted 18-49 crowd, a basic cable record.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! :yuckky: No! Even a zombie is more attractive than Shane!

Take that back :bellazon: and pray for your salvation!

Rick is not an "Ange"l. He is just a boring regular dude living a complicate situation. And his son :laugh: I am pretty sure he is a robot! :hehe:

Oh Come on kiki! Don't judge my taste! but I really dislike mediocrity so that is most likely the reason why I hate Rick lol