Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

Because once Maggie and Glenn became an item they were no longer individuals. It isn't Maggie or Glenn it's Maggie/Glenn.

The writing in this season was annoying at times like how Maggie and Glenn were so shocked at what Rick, Michonne, Sasha, etc did to The Hunters. Like seriously? She witnessed The Governor kill her father. She knew what they had done to Bob, but killing these people that would gladly kill them was so shocking?  :idk:

Then Glenn saying they have to stick together... leaves the group in the next episode.

I'm totally agreed with you. I think exactly of the same thing as you, you perfectly explained the situation.

From the beginning of their relation, I knew that it was going to be boring. I don't love Glenn, I have never loved him, I don't know why. Maggie wasn't bad at the beginning, but at the moment or she was in couple with Glenn... :yuckky:

• 1 month later...

A zombie apocalypse is a good opportunity for a guy (Glenn) to play waaay out of his league...

:rofl: That was mean! I think Glenn is hot! :p And Maggie's a geek chick, so they're a perfect couple!

I'm not happy about the last episode at all, it was so boring imo.

Well Glenn is not really my kind of dude -too young & not enough hair on ze weiner- but they look good together till one of them DIE! :shock: Eventually...

oh and sing along with the Governor!!

"La-Bibbida-Bibba-Dum"

"you t'ink you're black?

I am black yeah!

Brother u got skin like an English kid"

Oh yeah...oh Kitty oh u bleeding... oh yeah

"you know fish can hear you thinking just before you sneeze?"

"The tiny clown, he got wet. I was talkin to a psychic! I can't sleep in the ozone. There's too many different peanuts lookin sad"

"He said Trrreet and I am about to freak out"

• 3 weeks later...

The ‘Walking Dead’ Prequel Just Got A Huge Vote Of Confidence From AMC

A couple of weeks ago, it was announced that The Walking Dead companion series had completed filming its pilot, but it still had not officially been picked up to series. That’s changed now, and in a big way.

The prequel series to The Walking Dead still doesn’t have an official title (it’s working title is Cobalt), but not only has it been picked up, it’s been guaranteed for two seasons, according to THR. The first season will premiere late this summer (and will only consist of six episodes), while the second season will roll out in 2016.

This, of course, means that AMC will be able to run either The Walking Dead or its spin-off for more than half the year, assuming the second season gets a 16 episode order. Details about the companion series are unofficial, but we know it’s set in Los Angeles, and based on a pilot script leak, it looks as though it will be a prequel set — at least initially — during the time in which Rick was in a coma, i.e., during the initial outbreak (it may also be called Fear the Walking Dead).

Cliff Curtis and Kim Dickens will play the leads in a pilot co-written by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson, who will be running the show. Adam Davidson directed the pilot.

uproxx.com