Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

New Promo for 5x01 - No new footage though. 

As of September, a pilot has been ordered for the spin off, and they're expecting a full season run for it.

I'm excited to see what group Beth is with, and what her role is with them. She really grew on me in the last season.

• 4 weeks later...

'The Walking Dead' Renewed for a Sixth Season By AMC!

The Walking Dead has just been renewed for a sixth season by AMC, THRreports!

The number one drama on television received quite an early renewal, as the fifth season has not even aired yet.

The fifth season is set to premiere on Sunday (October 12) – be sure to check it out!

Andrew LincolnNorman Reedus,Danai Gurira, and Steven Yeun are just a few of the stars of the current season – however, on The Walking Dead, many characters find themselves in tricky situations. Who knows who will be sticking around for the sixth season!

ARE YOU HAPPY that The Walking Dead has been renewed???

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/07/the-walking-dead-renewed-for-a-sixth-season-by-amc/

Curious, how would you all rank the seasons thus far, with the first being your fav, and the last being least fav?

Mine would probably be:

2,4,1,3!

Mine would probably be:

1, 2, 4, 3. Or 1; 4; 2; 3.

I still think the first season was the best yet. And season 3 was probably the weakest.

Season 3 started off quite well but I think the story began to drag out a little... probably because they decided to add more episodes into the season.

Fingers crossed season 5 is good. I really enjoyed the first episode, got straight to the point and handled the Terminus situation well.

I really enjoyed the first episode of season 5. Very straight to the point... though part of me wishes they hadn't rushed through "fixing" the Terminus problem so quickly (I'm sure we'll see some of the cannibals again... The next big antagonist anyone?). I mean they spent near half of season 4 just getting to the damn place and for everything to be wrapped up in 45 mins was a bit of a let down. Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season so far.

Just watched it (we have a one day delay here and I'm too lazy to download it/watch it online), and I liked the episode. Very intense and for my part I liked that the got rid of the Terminus issue quickly. I was already picturing a whole season there  :ninja:

Great first episode, as all the previous seasons openers anyway. I hope what's next will not slow things down. 

Oh, and Abraham looks a lot like James Hetfield  :laugh:

And since the other guy mentioned about "fighting fire with fire"...

Judging by all the trailers that were shown of season 5, and the casting news that the actor playing Gareth (the main baddie at Terminus) is a season regular, means we will be seeing more of the Terminus people; those who survived anyway. Robert Kirkman has said the Terminus people aren't the main villains of this season, so it will be interesting to see who is.

Did you all catch the after credits scene?