Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

He is a freaking narcissistic sociopath so I guess he is open to about everything that involve killing and torture?

Episode 4 : :cry2:

So so sad.

Lori was a pain in the ass but
no
to her death. and T-dog :cry2: & Carol better be alive!! I am not even sure the little moron with the lame hat really shoot a bullet at his mom? And what if he did not? She is going to come back to breast feed the baby? A zombie with a milk production?

Andy Lincoln (Rick) performance was amazing.

I am kindish of upset because there are absolutely no strong female character in this serie. They are either pain in the ass (Lorie, Andrea) or victims (Carol) or whining (Beth, Maggie)

Now ok, we have michonne but she is the exception among 25 000 gallons of testosterone.

They really need to find a good writer to develop an interesting female character and not one that we want eagerly to see die.

Rumors On Morgan Jones Potential Return

Walking Dead" fans have a lot going on in season three. Now residing in a prison and dealing with the loss of group members, the group of survivors have come a long way from season one. With the introduction of Michonne and the Governor, viewers are rumored to uncover another familiar and long-lost face beside Merle...Morgan Jones.

Viewers of the AMC hit series will remember that Morgan Jones (Lennie James) saved Rick's life in the pilot episode. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) had been in a coma and re-awoke to a zombie apocalypse. Confused and ill, Rick was taken in by Morgan and his son Duane (Adrian Kali Turner), who informed the Sheriff about walkers and trained him in killing them. Shortly after, Rick parted ways to go searching for Lori and Carl. Morgan and Duane had stayed behind, not ready to part with Mrs. Jones who had turned into a walker shortly after the outbreak. Before the group did part ways though, Rick exchanged walkie talkies from the police station, hoping that they would all be able to meet up when Morgan was ready to leave.

While "Walking Dead" viewers will remember Rick initially talking into his walkie talkie in season one, the device has not been seen in quite some time. So, what happened to Morgan and Duane? Are they trying to get in touch with Rick? Are they even still alive?

In the comics Rick and Morgan reunite a couple months later when the Sheriff heads back to his hometown to gather more supplies from the police station. It's there that Morgan strikes Rick with a shovel (similar to their initial meeting where Duane knocks Rick out with a shovel). When Morgan realizes it's his old friend, he tells him how Duane was bit and that he's kept his son locked up, feeding him humans and dogs that he killed out of self-defense. Morgan ends up joining Rick's group, but eventually dies from a zombie bite.

Back in June, Lennie James opened up to DigitalSpy.com about his character, explaining that he wants to return to the series, but is having a hard time matching up his schedule with the "Walking Dead's" filming schedule.

"It remains a possibility I could return," he revealed to the website. "The character I play is away for a long time, so it's kind of up to them whether I stay away or If I come back."

"There have been a few back and forth conversations and they check up on me every now and then," James continued. "There's a possibility I might go back. It just depends on timing-wise if I'm free."

Rumors are circulating that James HAS had the time to head back to the "Walking Dead" set. According to the "Walking Dead" fan site, SpoilTheDead.com, "Morgan has been seen on set for ep 12..."

AvoOq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^Agreed. I also think the acting and writing has improved as well ;) Ricks character has really grown, and shown some emotion, and its nice seeing that :) Liking the characters a lot..

Maggie and Glenn though..love them :heart:

and hershal and his daughter. Dude without a leg in a zombie apocalypse does NOT have high chances :p