Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

Merle Dixon Returns in The Walking Dead Season 3

post-1004-0-1446085361-87116_thumb.jpg

Since being abandoned on a rooftop in Season 1, Merle Dixon has been the source of fervent fan speculation. (Where is he? Is he alive?) Today, AMC confirms that Merle (Michael Rooker) will return in The Walking Dead Season 3. Check out this first look at the character -- sporting a new arm accessory -- in The Walking Dead Season 3 Production Gallery, which also includes shots of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).

post-1004-0-1446085362-40794_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446085362-7459_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Walking Dead Season 3: Five Secrets Revealed

5. More Characters From The Comics – In season three of The Walking Dead, fans are going to be treated to two of the most popular characters from The Walking Dead comic books. Danai Gurira will be playing Michonne, and according to executive producer Gale Ann Hurd, “She brings the character to life from the comic book.” David Morrissey will be playing the Governor, and according to actress Laurie Holden, “He is the perfect Governor. He is the most authoritative, charismatic, sexy, evil…he’s it. He’s the Governor.”

4. Lots Of Killing – In the first two season, The Walking Dead proved that they weren’t afraid to kill off major cast members. But it looks like we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. According to executive producer David Alpert, there will be even more killing in season three. Alpert said, “Honestly, the thing that excites me most is we’re going to kill so many people. We’re going to kill walkers. We’re going to kill people. We’re going to kill cast members. We’re going to kill people that you care and love, and it’s going to be awesome.”

3. Carl Finds His Dark Side – In the season two finale, young Carl was forced to put a bullet in zombie Shane. It looks like that moment might have signaled the loss of Carl’s innocence. According to Chandler Riggs (who plays Carl), here’s what we can expect from his character in season three. Riggs said, “He’s growing up. He’s definitely not a kid anymore. He’s going to the dark side. No more crying or being told to get in the house of course. He’s more of a soldier, and he’s more part of the group now.”

2. Merle Is Returning – It’s probably the worst kept secret of The Walking Dead Season 3. After Michael Rooker (who plays Merle) was spotted on the Walking Dead set, AMC made it official by releasing a season three photo of Merle. In regards to what role Merle will play in the third season, executive producer David Alpert said, “The thing to know about Merle is that with Merle you can never know what to expect. So with Merle, you can expect the unexpected.”

1. Aspirin Might Cure Zombie-ism – After Michonne was shown picking up a package of aspirin in a Walking Dead season 3 sneak peek, creator and executive producer Robert Kirkman dropped this bombshell, “I’m sick of teasing and not really answering questions, so I’m just going to say that we’re revealing this season that aspirin is the cure for zombie-ism.” Of course, Kirkman was just joking…or was he?

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/07/09/the-walking-dead-season-3-five-secrets-revealed/

lolll I'm gonna be pissed if the cure was as simple as aspirin :rofl:

4. Lots Of Killing – In the first two season, The Walking Dead proved that they weren’t afraid to kill off major cast members. But it looks like we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. According to executive producer David Alpert, there will be even more killing in season three. Alpert said, “Honestly, the thing that excites me most is we’re going to kill so many people. We’re going to kill walkers. We’re going to kill people. We’re going to kill cast members. We’re going to kill people that you care and love, and it’s going to be awesome.”

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please kill the damn kid!! Or just replace him with a better actor but do sumthin!

LOL I want his mom killed off too. Actually, most of the characters on this show annoy me. Half the time I root for the Zombies. Oops.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Confirmed

- Good news! AMC has all but confirmed a fourth season of The Walking Dead -- by nonchalantly mentioning it while talking about something else entirely! In an announcement for not the show, but a blood drive for the American Red Cross, a prize entailing a trip to the set during the show's fourth season was offered up.

• 2 weeks later...