Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

Yes, me too, and hope that the producers are going to follow the comics :devil: I don't like him...

I agree with you, I don't think that a woman or Carl can be killed. But I calculated with a friend, and according to the game (amstramgram...) of Negan and the shadow on Rick's face, the logic wants that Eugene is the chosen one!

I saw the wrap up show on Talking Dead, and got a chuckle out the the guys saying they took special care on how they filmed Neegan's scene because they just knew all of us would be trying to figure it out as to who met Lucille. 

Everyone who could be the one has merit, and I hate waiting all this time! 

At least Fear the Walking Dead is on....

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I hadn't watched the episode yet and when I went to Youtube last night the first recommended video was "The Walking Dead - ********** Death Scene" :banghead: Now I don't even want to watch. :cry: 

The best is to avoid pretty much all of internet as much as possible since a day before till a day after premieres like this :rofl: 

When Game of Thrones was airing I would disappear from all social media for like 3 days :ninja: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, it’s true!

Exclusive: Andrew Lincoln to Exit AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ in Season 9

And while we won’t be spoiling just how the series’ founding character makes his exit, we do know that fans can only expect to see Lincoln in half-a-dozen episodes of the upcoming season.

To fill the void in the show’s leading man status, we’re also hearing that AMC has offered substantial compensation to long-running series star Norman Reedus to not only stay on board, but to take over the show’s leading role.

Full article: http://collider.com/andrew-lincoln-leaving-walking-dead-season-9/

'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln to Exit as Norman Reedus Eyes $20M-Plus New Deal

The face of The Walking Dead is leaving the franchise.

Star Andrew Lincoln, who has played beleaguered former sheriff Rick Grimes since the show's premiere, will exit the AMC zombie drama in its upcoming ninth season, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter. Meanwhile, co-star Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl, is in the midst of negotiating a rich new deal that will pay him more than $20 million as he will become the new No. 1 on the call sheet.

Sources say Lincoln will be phased out in season nine in a fashion similar to co-star Lauren Cohan, who will film only six episodes of the series. Cohan, who pays Maggie, opted to exit the highly rated AMC drama and booked the lead in ABC's Whiskey Cavalier after her efforts to renegotiate a new deal to stay on The Walking Dead went south. After ABC picked up Whiskey Cavalier to series for a midseason bow, it closed the door on Cohan's full-time return to the series — even if she had closed a new deal. AMC declined comment.

Full article: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-andrew-lincoln-exit-norman-reedus-eyes-20m-payday-1115515

Norman posted on his Instagram:

My first two thoughts on Andy leaving:

1) 8+ years to play any character is a long time

2) One of the ways the show feels real is that anyone can die at anytime. It's more real when that really means anyone.