Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

So I heard one of the castmembers interviewed (one of the smaller charactoers, can't remember his name) but anyway, he said that this season is gonna be better, because they have set up all the story lines, and they are gonna focus less on those. He also said there will be more zombieds, so thats good :p

Cause the drama and storylines were getting a little dragged out, happy to hear its gonna get a little less dramatic, a little more zombifyed :p

The Walking Dead - Fireworks to Begin

walkingdead120211.jpg

The first half of "The Walking Dead" season 2 was a bust. It never elevated the characters and it never fully grabbed my attention. But there's some hope, which comes from executive producer Glen Mazzara who was added midseason as the series' new showrunner. I believe his was behind the midseason finale, which leads me to believe the second half could be a major step in the right direction.

Actor Norman Reedus ("Daryl") talked about the show's February revival with Daemon's TV and explained that we haven't seen anything yet...

"I can say that in the second half, after this hiatus, people are done talking," he explained. "It's all kind of firecrackers from here on out. It gets more action packed. The first part of the season, it gets slow when people have to talk. That's just how it works. I think the writers have done such a great job with setting up storylines and explaining them when they need to be explained, not over talking it and not over thinking it. There are certain things that need to be said to keep the story moving and I think they've done a good job with it. I know when people watch the show they go, More zombies. More death.' But you have to do a bit of talking. Otherwise it's Transformers.'"

Bring the fireworks!

------

So I heard one of the castmembers interviewed (one of the smaller charactoers, can't remember his name) but anyway, he said that this season is gonna be better, because they have set up all the story lines, and they are gonna focus less on those. He also said there will be more zombieds, so thats good :p

Cause the drama and storylines were getting a little dragged out, happy to hear its gonna get a little less dramatic, a little more zombifyed :p

You mean this? :laugh:

Nebraska episode scored some insane numbers! 8.1 Million viewers checked out the initial airing and an additional 2 million tuned in for later broadcasts bringing the tally to a whopping 10.1 million pairs of eyes. "The Walking Dead" is already a ratings behemoth, especially for a cable show, but this shattered its own prior record by a significant margin.

Also some stills for the next episode Triggerfinger

post-1004-0-1446085358-52887_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446085358-56075_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446085358-59441_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446085358-61317_thumb.jpg

John Hawkes Will Not Be In "The Walking Dead", Season 3 Location News...

Earlier this month it was announced that "The Walking Dead" was renewed for a third season and bumped up to 16 episodes. That's up from 6 episodes in Season 1 and 13 in Season 2. Just recently Tom Savini (who is lobbying for the part) said that John Hawkes was the producers' choice to play Philip Blake, aka "The Governor", in next year's season.

Apparently that's not the case. An update from Lilja's Library drops a bomb on that rumor along with some additional Season 3 tidbits.

"The small town of Senoia in Coweta County is about to become zombie central for the filming of a hit cable show The Walking Dead. The show is scheduled to shoot in the town in May and construction of zombie sets will begin next week, which will involve 60 local carpenters. Scott Tigchelaar of Raleigh Studios Atlanta says people can expect to see the town a little dirtier than normal to fit the look of the show... It was earlier rumored that John Hawkes would play Philip Blake, the psychotic zombie-killer who declares himself the Governor of Woodbury. Now, it looks like that won't happen. Hawkes' publicist states quite plainly that "John is NOT appearing on The Walking Dead."

The Walking Dead' Has Found Its Governor!

post-1004-0-1446085359-20479_thumb.jpg

AMC is already casting up the third of "The Walking Dead," announcing that David Morrissey (State Of Play) has landed one of the most anticipated roles.

Deadline reports that the British actor is set to join the megahit zombie drama as a new series regular in Season 3, playing "The Governor," a popular character from Robert Kirkman’s graphic novel that serves as the basis for the AMC series. Sorry Tom Savini.

Frankly, I believe he/this story arc could be the turning point this franchise needs.

The Governor is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for "The Walking Dead"'s lead Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.