Bellazon

The New Faces Competition

Baby.Jude9

Can we send more then just two pics? One pic of their body of work is hard to judge on since we don't know them, maybe we can do one candid and three works?

That's actually a really good idea. I updated the competition. Thanks for pointing it out, Pretty! :flower:

I nominate Emma Maclaren :whistle: She's only been around since the back end of 2008 so she's relatively new on the scene, I'm guessing? :)

Vanessa beat you to it... :whistle: Sorry Berno! :flower:

I feel like I am drawing a major blank, but I hope a certain someone will nominate Gigi :whistle:

I feel awkward nominating her. She's not really that popular, and I just feel awkward nominating someone into my own competition. I don't know, should I? :blush:

Just a reminder to everyone: Remember to send the pics, ASAP! Nominations will not be accounted for until I get my pictures!

I feel awkward nominating her. She's not really that popular, and I just feel awkward nominating someone into my own competition. I don't know, should I? :blush:

Just a reminder to everyone: Remember to send the pics, ASAP! Nominations will not be accounted for until I get my pictures!

I think you should! since it is for new models it would get her name out there more :) and alot of other people nominate in their own competitions :flower: