Bellazon

Sami Khedira
Thumbnail

Gonzalez Girl

Is the deal already done? I thought it was just speculations? I would hate to see him leave the VfB :( He was impressed at the WC without a doubt, but going to Madrid now would be plain silly. He would never get a starting position and that would mean he would waste his talent on the bench, as many players before him!

I hope he stays with Stuttgart for at least one more season, as he is an amazing defensive midfielder!

• 3 weeks later...
yeah i think the deal has sealed with 10 millions euros only :o .. that's a lame price for such a talented player :s

Real Madrid is not a bank to pay 100 milion euro for each player to make him feel better.

Khedira is a class player, he was great for Germany and Stuttgart in particular. I still think its gonna be a tough task for him. Yet he is young and he has the will and talent to make an impact. I will keep my fingers crossed for him and wish him all the best for his time at Madrid.

I will miss him at Stuttgart :(

Real Madrid is not a bank to pay 100 milion euro for each player to make him feel better.

You mean not like Barcelona, who can´t pay their players anymore? ;)

Or to get rid of some of the overpaid players who hardly play. I think they kinda sold the wrong ones last time when I think of Robben as Sneider, i.e.

As for Barcelona, they seem to make the same mistake as Madrid did in the past and are doing it right now.

As for Khedira, anyone knows what number he will get? I couldn´t find any pics.

• 2 weeks later...