Bellazon

Try to convince me on this model's beauty!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess just keep your mind (and eyes :brows: ) open :p :D

Anybody feel like convincing me on Alesandra Ambrosio? I mean I like her...I think she's a very good model, I like her work, and she's a great spokesperson. :) But what about her just makes her so likable?

Well, you kind of answered your own question Lindsey?

Not all would agree with me, but I think Ale. A has really, really sexy facial expressions and the ideal skin tone for posing in lingerie..

I like her face as well, as hers is very distinguishable and unique to me like Freja Beha's or Kate Beckinsale. They have some vague similarities in facial structure; oval face, long forehead, defined & straight nose, and good cheekbones.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, I would also like to be convinced on Sara Sampao. Way too harsh for my liking its overload. At best shes cute.

Others...

NEVER understood Naomi Campbell. She looks like a man to me. I dont like her mouth out of all things or head shape either.

Kemp Muhl is another one. She looks like a blob, Im sure its her mouth.

Natasha Poly. I think she is a great model and photographs well. She can look beautiful at times but can someyone please help me understand why she is always beautiful or a beauty?

Candice Swanepoel is beautiful!

She has such a harmonious face/nose/cheeks/etc, it just all flows together beautifully, nothing sticks out, is too sharp or soft. Then she has the full lips and icy blue eyes. Plus her body is INSANE!!! Her arms, butt, hips, abs, legs. She has it all. Plus her voice is really soft with a SA accent.

Wow its like a wrote a poem and Im straight. Lol.

Karlie has nice harmony in face too. I like her face size and its proportions. Plus, shes really tall.

Behati Prinsloo has nice harmony and facial proportions. Her facial features are plain like Karlie's but Karlie has more shapely lips and nice expressive eyebrows. Plus she carries makeup better on her face better than Behati.

Lily Aldrige has nice harmony. I only like her when her makeup is nice and alive. Thats about it. Shes rather boring. Reminds me of this fish IDK why. Dont take that as a mean thing, it just is what it is.

post-42006-0-1446438035-74817_thumb.jpg

My explainations for Lily Aldridge...She exudes ALOT of shine through photography. I actually never really liked lily adridge till recently. Just looking at her, I wasn't a fan of her facial features, look etc. But when you look into her work more, shes just straight up good at modeling. Knows her angles, and brings alot of personality, SASS, flirtation, etc. Same with Karlie :yes:

post-42953-0-1446438036-42771_thumb.jpg

SARA SAMPAIO!

I never really liked her till recently either. But looking into her work more I think her appeal is kinda SEX BOMBSHELL. Big lips, big eyes, big black hair, Like an old style pinup girl look. Just got to be willing to look into her work more and be open. Shes actually pretty diverse too. I think alot of people will find something that they like about her !

post-42953-0-1446438036-4368_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Cara-delevingne :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :pinch::blink:

It's going to be hard to convince me because I think she can't model to save her life and she is average cute.

I went through her thread and :blink: :blink: :blink::pinch: :pinch: :blink::wacko: :wacko: :wacko::dontgetit:

And after more than a year nobody tried to convince me... I am feeling almost sorry for Cara now

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

I'd say about Anja Rubik. She has a great nose, not too thin but not big either and her lips are absolutely pretty, she's got nice cheekbones as well. I understand that her jaw may not appeal to some people because it is long and a little assymetrical. She's definitely not a VS kind of girl but I find her super sexy. Gisele, Karolina (I adore them both and they are gorgeous), Candice, Rosie these are the girls who are bombshells and perfect for VS but I don't find them sexy at all. 

Barbara is a very cute quite pretty girl but doesn't have teeth that I find appealing, I find them too turned inwards.