Bellazon

Try to convince me on this model's beauty!

Kat, my phone is not letting me quote your post about Shanina, but this is in response to you! I see those photos and I don't really think beautiful. And I don't like when everyone says she's a cross between Adriana and someone else! Because everybody seems to be some version of Adriana :shock: I never see it! Just because she has light eyes and dark hair, but who knows. Everyone on BZ seems to think she's a cross between Adriana and Miranda. Shanina's face reminds me of a literal skull, just the shape of her face lol, I can't! Nothing about her is bombshell to me but thank you for trying Katch :wub:

And I can't see the pic of Ana bb you posted either!

single_ladie, cherrybomb, I can see the pic of anna....but here is is again :p This is all I see when I see her :p

post-42953-0-1446438041-29983_thumb.jpg

and it sucks, no one can tell me why miranda is likeable, and now I do not feel alone :p :rofl:

Hey I told you why!

Squirrel!

Or chipmunk! :rofl:

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

Sell me doutzen's figure. She's got a nice face... But those wide shoulders and narrow hips are the antithesis of feminine in my eyes. Don't give me the whole "women come in all shapes an sizes, there is no such thing as a real woman!" spiel... I know that... But sell me on why that figure is supposed to be so gorgeous on her specifically.

IDK If I could sell you lima if your not already sold.... :p

Doutzen has such a fit body. she has much more muscle ton than any of the other vs models, and shes not all "arch my back out to look like i got an ass" cause girl has already got one! Shes got naturally large breasts, very muscular toned arms and legs.Also she might be the only VS angel with a real ass :p (arching does not count :p )

AnaBBarrosfan, or somebody else.....sell me Anna Barros! I find she looks quite like a partygirl stoner!

I see this when I see Doutzen, and I really don't like it. Her figure is masculine to me. I%20dont%20know.gif

post-3451-0-1446438041-81601_thumb.jpg

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

Sell me doutzen's figure. She's got a nice face... But those wide shoulders and narrow hips are the antithesis of feminine in my eyes. Don't give me the whole "women come in all shapes an sizes, there is no such thing as a real woman!" spiel... I know that... But sell me on why that figure is supposed to be so gorgeous on her specifically.

Doutzen has such a fit body. she has much more muscle ton than any of the other vs models, and shes not all "arch my back out to look like i got an ass" cause girl has already got one! Shes got naturally large breasts, very muscular toned arms and legs.Also she might be the only VS angel with a real ass :p (arching does not count :p )

AnaBBarrosfan, or somebody else.....sell me Anna Barros! I find she looks quite like a partygirl stoner!

I see this when I see Doutzen I see this, and I really don't like it. Her figure is masculine to me. I%20dont%20know.gif

post-3451-0-1446438042-42984_thumb.jpg

To be honest, about Ana, she is a party girl, but I've seen her in so many editorials, doing so many things, that I know how versatile she. As for her looks, she's got one of those faces that if you don't like it already, you never will.

post-3451-0-1446438042-43544_thumb.jpg

**DAMN IT! Sorry bout the double post again! Still no used to this skin. GRRR!

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

I see this when I see Doutzen, and I really don't like it. Her figure is masculine to me. I%20dont%20know.gif

post-42953-0-1446438043-59943_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'll admit thats a bad shot of her body, but I'd say most of the time, it just looks great! Like this ;)

post-42953-0-1446438043-60667_thumb.jpg

Also doutys got a booty :p (no arching shit :p )

post-42953-0-1446438043-58455_thumb.jpg

Buttt I guess if you don't like it :brows:

And Anna, once again, I can see her elegance in that picture you posted, also looking at some of her eds, fantastic! I am still having a hard time getting past that party girl (almost trampy?? ) look she has sometimes.

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

post-3451-0-1446438044-48662_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'll admit thats a bad shot of her body, but I'd say most of the time, it just looks great! Like this ;)

post-3451-0-1446438044-50352_thumb.jpg

Also doutys got a booty :p (no arching shit :p )

post-3451-0-1446438044-46968_thumb.jpg

Buttt I guess if you don't like it :brows:

And Anna, once again, I can see her elegance in that picture you posted, also looking at some of her eds, fantastic! I am still having a hard time getting past that party girl (almost trampy?? ) look she has sometimes.

That shot of Doutzen you posted looks exactly the same to me I%20dont%20know.gif , only it's a better angle. She will always have broad shoulders and narrow hips, the typical Male-V shape. I will say this though, her face is STUNNING and she's got a fairly nice butt. Can't take those things away from her. :hehe:

For a couple years now, Ana really has moved away from her party life and has been well put together. If you don't keep up with her, I can understand how you'd think she was still the drunk one in belly-shirts. :rofl:

Great discussion, btw! It's nice to talk about likes and dislikes without someone getting pissed/offended, and keeping the conversation respectful. :hug:

Great discussion, btw! It's nice to talk about likes and dislikes without someone getting pissed/offended, and keeping the conversation respectful. :hug:

:thumbsup: Exactly. Its also interesting to see what other people see that you don't. It doesn't mean anyone is wrong, its cool to find out the different opinions :)

As long as Katchitup is in any conversation ,I guarantee you that it will always be respectful,not offended.

also you AnaBB,you have great mind and got your point about Doutzen,beautiful face but weird body,though for me I'm convinced with all models.

Please try to convince me on Karlie Kloss's beauty. i can't see how she became Vs model

Karlie is high fashion beautiful. Her face photographs incredibly well and she is a great model. She has the ability to evoke moods with the arch of a brow... Now... she is utter shit for VS. The only reason she is there is because Monica Mitros loves the fuck out of her.

Even if AnaBB is (was) a party girl I don't understand why she can't be loved for her model work. I deeply hated Naomi Campbell attitude in the 90's but she was a fucking good model (now she is just a A black Donatella Versace... creepy!)

So Katchiup u must love Anna and drink to her beauty! And drink a lot!

Even if AnaBB is (was) a party girl I don't understand why she can't be loved for her model work. I deeply hated Naomi Campbell attitude in the 90's but she was a fucking good model (now she is just a A black Donatella Versace... creepy!)

:rofl::hug:

loll thats the thing....I feel drunk after just looking at her :rofl: (party pics :p ) because thats all I see when I see her being brought up, pics posted ect. BUT I will say, after looking at some more of her work, I can see her appeal as a model.....Okay I'm convinced!!! I'm turned!!! Is this a first? Am I the first to be convinced???? :dance: :rofl::woot: I feel special :thumbsup:

loll thats the thing....I feel drunk after just looking at her :rofl: (party pics :p ) because thats all I see when I see her being brought up, pics posted ect. BUT I will say, after looking at some more of her work, I can see her appeal as a model.....Okay I'm convinced!!! I'm turned!!! Is this a first? Am I the first to be convinced???? :dance: :rofl::woot: I feel special :thumbsup:

Welcome! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay I'm convinced!!! I'm turned!!! Is this a first? Am I the first to be convinced???? :dance: :rofl::woot: I feel special :thumbsup:

For my own record... U are not the first girl I'v turned... :whistle:

But 4 u to love AnaBB was a team work with AnaBBarrosFan (Y)