Bellazon

Try to convince me on this model's beauty!

Someone explain to me how Lily Aldridge is a working model!! I just can't.

Because she has the girl next door look that VS seems to like. She looks like a girl one might see walking around a mall or something. She's not intimidating like some of the really exotic looking European models. Yeah, she isn't necessarily the most striking model in the world, but she fits the GND look very well.

• 2 weeks later...

^I have no idea :p

Someone please, PLEASE explain Anja rubik........seriously, a skinny ruler, with an alien face..can't see her beauty!

I actually really like Anja.

She photograghs REALLY WELL. She has long legs and and is a magnificent catwalker. All that and she's also naturally skinny (designers like the skinny ones) and she has an attitude and is not strikingly beautiful but still beautiful...these are all the things designers look in a model. And she possesses them all.

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

Sell me doutzen's figure. She's got a nice face... But those wide shoulders and narrow hips are the antithesis of feminine in my eyes. Don't give me the whole "women come in all shapes an sizes, there is no such thing as a real woman!" spiel... I know that... But sell me on why that figure is supposed to be so gorgeous on her specifically.

The impossible mission:

Sell me Lima.

An easier challenge:

Sell me doutzen's figure. She's got a nice face... But those wide shoulders and narrow hips are the antithesis of feminine in my eyes. Don't give me the whole "women come in all shapes an sizes, there is no such thing as a real woman!" spiel... I know that... But sell me on why that figure is supposed to be so gorgeous on her specifically.

IDK If I could sell you lima if your not already sold.... :p

Doutzen has such a fit body. she has much more muscle ton than any of the other vs models, and shes not all "arch my back out to look like i got an ass" cause girl has already got one! Shes got naturally large breasts, very muscular toned arms and legs.Also she might be the only VS angel with a real ass :p (arching does not count :p )

AnaBBarrosfan, or somebody else.....sell me Anna Barros! I find she looks quite like a partygirl stoner!

Katchitup Anna B is one of the most versatile model of her generation. She can be sexy & classy. She is the queen of poses and she can tell you one millions stories only with her eyes. Take time to look at her fashion work (forget VS!) and SEE!

okay, understandable, good points. :p

okay, now someone please convince me on miranda kerr? looks wise, pretty, but other than that, what makes her likable?

Haha I can't! She looks like a frog, seriously. And she has a weird patch on the top of her nose. Apparently people think she's cute (personality wise) and she's supposed to be the friendly/girl next door type, I don't see it. She always comes off as smug to me, even when she smiles. I watched her interview on Chelsea Lately, I%20dont%20know.gifI%20dont%20know.gif she seems kind of smug to me.

AnaBBarrosfan, or somebody else.....sell me Anna Barros! I find she looks quite like a partygirl stoner!

Ana BB is GORGEOUS!

post-42953-0-1446438038-66019_thumb.jpg

:drool:

have you jumped ship yet kat?!? lol come on! beautiful girl :wub:

See I think she looks quite beautiful there, quite elegant and very beautiful. (okay, I am starting to see it :p ) But still, everytime I see anna, I see this :p

normal_ana-beatriz-barros-tongue-4.jpg

Ana BB is GORGEOUS!

tumblr_m5bb9n_FIq91qjodwdo1_500.jpg

:drool:

have you jumped ship yet kat?!? lol come on! beautiful girl :wub:

See I think she looks quite beautiful there, quite elegant and very beautiful. (okay, I am starting to see it :p ) But still, everytime I see anna, I see this :p

normal_ana-beatriz-barros-tongue-4.jpg

What you see? Link not working...