• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.trendystyle.net/fashion/topmodellen/janice-fronimakis-mark-cox/ translated by google translate

Interview with Janice Fronimakis and Mark Cox

Two Dutch top models backstage at Corneliani

The Fashion Week in Milan started well. Backstage at Corneliani, the first show of the week, we meet two top models in the Netherlands: Janice Fronimakis and Mark Cox. Janice is dark (he is half Dutch, half Greek as his name and appearance already betrayed) and is on the Internet often compared to a Greek god. Mark is blond and tough and has a quiet atmosphere.

Both men are doing well in the international fashion scene. Janice Fronimakis each season to see you again on the catwalks of the most famous designers and was the face of Giorgio Armani's winter campaign 2010/2012. Mark Cox is even on number 21 of models.com (the world of models). He starred in numerous magazines and fashion shows and campaigns for Calvin Klein and Z Zegna to his name.

Backstage we find Janice and Mark on together. They are for talking to a clothes rack (in Dutch of course) and they take the time to do an interview for Trendy Style (Adversus).

When did you start working with the models?

Janice and Mark: We started the same time. Exactly two years and eight months ago. So we are almost three years now.

You have the same modeling agency?

Janice: No, not in the Netherlands, not in Milan, even in Paris.
Mark: No, indeed, not anywhere.
Janice: But we also have a totally different look, so it's understandable.

Did you ever think that you would be model?

Hahaha ....

Mark: Had asked me three years ago and I would have laughed.
Janice: For me, the same applies. I work in the restaurant of my parents [parents Janice have a Greek restaurant, Kriti, Oisterwijk, if you're lucky you'll find Janice on there, editorial] and there was always said, "You have a handsome son." The ball started rolling when walked into a former model who said 'You have to be real model ...'. But even then I said, 'No, that world, that I should all have nothing. " I was 17.
Mark: When was the approximately the same way. I was just working as a car salesman. Going out with this came my way and when I decided to try modeling anyway once.

What do you think of the modeling world?

Janice: In the beginning it was all very crazy and very new. But in the end you're just very serious about. The course also involves a lot of money.
Mark: A week like this is very busy. Ie one month as of August very quiet. Then everyone is on holiday. But during a Fashion Week turn many hours. This morning we had a call time of 6:30 am and work until late tonight.

And how do you deal with rejection? Because there undoubtedly.

Janice: Yes, there, there, indeed. A good friend of mine has just started in the modeling. He is still in the apartment, he is still asleep, but he said, "Janis, I do not get it, I'm all for nothing booked, this means that it is nothing to me?" And I told him, 'No, it's just luck, if you are rejected, you have to accept it and then there comes something new. "
Mark: Yeah, you can not change anything. If you're lucky, you'll be entered for a few shows, and if not too bad. You should just be yourself.

It depends also on your day or you get a job or not?

Janice: I think so. If you have or have had an example rottelefoontje a bad day, I have always thought of as rather not castings today.

And you still have to watch what you eat?

Mark: I try to eat as healthy as possible and as many sports.
Janice: I love McDonald's. I'm not a healthy type. When I'm home, I eat healthy in the case of my dad and my mom, but if I am traveling then you still automatically invent things. And above all cheap.
Mark: There are guys who eat at McDonald's every day but there are also those who prefer to just eat a nice piece of chicken. It's just where you feel better!

The models are really encouraged to urgently change their clothes. We say goodbye to Janice and Mark. Thanks for this interview! We will see yet another solid week before.

http://www.trendystyle.net/fashion/topmodellen/janice-fronimakis-topmodel/ translated by google translate

Interview with Dutch supermodel Janice Fronimakis

An international career in modeling and acting classes in New York

First show in Milan: Corneliani. First model we meet Janice Fronimakis from the Netherlands. If you read us regularly, he is to you an 'old friend' (read differently " Interview with two Dutch top models Fronimakis Janice and Mark Cox ). Janice is half Dutch and half Greek (and was born and raised in the Netherlands). We interviewed Janice last show season but it's like we know him for years. (Photo: Janice Fronimakis backstage at Corneliani winter 2012 2013)

We quickly switch from the latest news. Janice is going well. His career is booming. "It's pop, pop, pop!". There is - if you are lucky - even a movie to come. Furthermore Janice busy moving and he has to sit a lot of exciting jobs in the pen ... but he still can not tell anything about us.

What were the last few months for you?
Super! It goes very well. It's pop, pop, pop ...

Tell us a little more ...
I have an option for a movie. It would be great if that continues. I have a good chance. The producer himself has approached me. That's a good sign.

And more ...
And there are a lot of changes. It's just out with my girlfriend. That was very difficult. I have often gone abroad for jobs. And when I come back in the Netherlands and my girlfriend says, "I want to be with you, do you want that?" I "Sure, I want that 'say but it becomes very difficult for me because the future has to bring many new things and I will have to go again and again. We now have said to each other that we both will pursue our goals in life, and if we are really meant for each other then still do come together at once. But it is not easy (Photo: Janice Fronimakis for Corneliani winter 2012 2013).

Do you live still in the Netherlands?
Yes, okay, but from February I live in New York. I'll go take acting classes and singing lessons. There go ight exciting things happen ...

Just a technical question ... your sport?
Yes, gym and many other. Recently! For the film should also be working on my abs. I'm about half to two times per week. I should not be wider there of.

Despite holding Janice still very good food: Fast food goes best but the kitchen of his parents, Greek restaurant Kriti Oisterwijk, it always wins!

We must let go Janice. His name is called and he must take his place in line for the show. About four people check his outfit and hair while we still quickly some pictures of him. The life of a top model is hard!

• 2 months later...

AGENCIES UPDATE

VNY MODEL MANAGEMENT (New York)

MARILYN HOMMES- MgM (Paris)

D'MANGEMENT GROUP (Milan)

SIGHT MANAGEMENT STUDIO (Barcelona)

2pm MODEL MANAGEMENT (Copenhagen)

CDU MODELS (Tokyo)

ELITE LONDON

PMA (Hamburg)

models.com