Bellazon

Esti vs Adriana

Jade**

67 members have voted

1. 1. prettier?

• Esti
    • Adriana

I love them both ... But obviously i voted for Adriana, now to be honest, there's nothing you can compare with Adri&Esti, they're so different >.<

Oh Jade ... start by admitting that you love Adriana with all your heart! Every single poll you make is about Adriana, every single post you post is about Adriana :laugh: I don't get how's that you hate/dislike her so much when you're always talking about her.

& btw, I also think Esti is way super bored & nothing compared to Adriana ... so I of course voted for Adriana ;)

Oh Jade ... start by admitting that you love Adriana with all your heart! Every single poll you make is about Adriana, every single post you post is about Adriana :laugh: I don't get how's that you hate/dislike her so much when you're always talking about her.

& btw, I also think Esti is way super bored & nothing compared to Adriana ... so I of course voted for Adriana ;)

i just want to see for once if i somebody could beat her at least in one poll from a big margin...

well i guess i can't do it. I failed. i don't hate adriana i don't know her, i just don't found her attractive.

your are silly i don't love adriana with all my heart, i don't love any models, not even my favorite model,

you know why because i don't know them, the only person i love with my heart is my family, friends, and my pets.

I might like some models and i admire their work, but love them no. I don't love any celebrity.

I might like them, and their work, but love them never.

by the way i am not always talking about adriana. i probably talk about the models i like the same amount i talk about the model i dislike.

does it bother you, me making polls? if it does bother you, i'll stop making polls. just let me know if it does bother you? and i'll stop.

i will just need to found a new hobby when i am bored now.

by the way i don't really just make a lot of polls with adriana, i also make a lot of polls with miranda, and jessica alba too, and i pretty much dislike them. i really highly dislike jessica alba the same as adriana, and i make a lot of polls with jessica alba, is not just adriana. that is just the way i am, i am just weird.

• 1 month later...