Bellazon

Ack

Last night for the first time in history the Japanese company Pride came to the USA. It was a damn good show!

Fedor Emelianenko vs Mark Coleman >> Emelianenko wins by armbar in the 1st round!

Kevin Randleman vs Mauricio "Shogun" Rua >> Shogun wins by kneebar in the 1st round

Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula>> Josh wins by anklelock in the 2nd round

Eric "Butter Bean" Esch vs Sean O'Haire >> Butterbean wins by KO in the 1st round

Vitor Belfort vs Dan Henderson >> Henderson wins by decision

Robbie Lawler vs Joey Villasenor >> Lawler wins by KO in the 1st round

Phil Baroni vs Yosuke Nishijima >> Baroni wins by Kimura in the 1st round

Kazuhiro Nakamura vs Travis Galbraith >> Nakamura wins by KO in the 2nd round

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

*raises hand*

Are you pumped for the Carwin/Lesnar fight? And if so, who is your favorite to win?

Most media outlets and professionals are saying this is a pretty evenly matched brawl, and I'm tempted to agree. Perhaps the only leg-up Brock has over Shane, is his Div. 1 wrestling skills, where as Carwin is Div. 2. What is hilarious about this, is that we have to get down to something so minuscule to edge someone out over the other.

Part of me wants Brock to retain, but the other side of me wants Carwin to keep his crazy 1st Round KO record.

Thoughts?

I want Brock to win. I wanna see him fight Cain. I think Cain can beat him. But either way, Cain gets the next shot as long as he stays healthy

Can't wait for Saturday

I'm gonna choose a side and say I want Shane to win, just to keep this interesting. lol. As for Cain... I don't know if he can beat Brock, in all honesty. :ninja:

I'm a fan of his (for more than one reason) but I don't think he can dominate Brock.

Really? Is he as sweet and wonderful as I think he is? :heart:

I sound like such a fangirl, don't I? :laugh:

ALSO: I find it odd that a men's sport related thread is being chatted up by ladies. Haha.

Yes he is and more. He's amazing at certain things ;)

Really? Is he as sweet and wonderful as I think he is? :heart:

I sound like such a fangirl, don't I? :laugh:

ALSO: I find it odd that a men's sport related thread is being chatted up by ladies. Haha.

Yes he is and more. He's amazing at certain things ;)

:ninja:

Really, now?

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL! :nicole:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, that's true :ninja: . The only way you (or anyone in the history of fighting in general) can afford to be that unconditioned or less conditioned in general is to be the bigger and stronger one and that wasn't the case :ninja: . But I think all these early knockouts are what probably made Shane somewhat lazy in that area. But its interresting to see Brock step up on the technical side and also give credit to others in his speech :| . I share your grievance but really enjoyed it other than that :D .

I hope Cain can beat Brock. He has a lot of training to do. But Shane beat the hell out of Brock that first round. I really thought he had him! Chris Leben was awesome last night! I am so proud of him!

• 1 month later...