Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wow, I'm glad I found this list, she's pretty gorgeous at 15 (or 16 at this point)

She's actually 17.

I wasn't a real fan, a few years ago, there were some Kohl's print her to my opinion a little to much of a flirt to the camera lens - but I am over it because shes overall beautiful.

What?? :nicole:

Other pictures from this source should stay " private " :)

Didn't you previously complain about there being too many facebook & twitter pics of her on here? And, I'm not trying to be rude but, who are you (or any of us) to decide which pictures should stay 'private' and which ones should be posted? Did you get her permission for the ones that you did post? What if she wants those to remain private?? :ermm:

GJB - why I had a feeling that you will be the first person who will respond to my post :) ?

This is a forum mostly dedicated to fashion and modeling career. I try to post backstage pictures, photos from sessions, magazine scans, editorials etc. In this particular case I just want to respect the relationship between Sandra and her boyfriend. She is young. Let her have some private space, a little world where she can be happy. Much depends on our morale. If you want you can go on her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and view photos from romantic dates. But do you feel the need to post all of these pictures right here ?

Look at the pictures posted by me. Do you see her family members or her boyfriend , any intimate situations? Sandra has over 700 pictures on Instagram. They are a beautiful couple. But I am not nosy. You already know what he looks like. Do additional 50 pictures of him make a difference ?

" What if she wants those to remain private?? "

There is a big difference between backstage picture with rollers in her hair ( she is a model and she is at work ) and a romantic morning together. I do not know this guy. But it seems to me that he is a young gentleman. And I respect him. Of course, thanks to social media we can not avoid personal photos. But you need to know the moderation. And I did not criticize anyone directly that she or he has placed Sandra's boyfriend pictures on Bellazon. Use your imagination. Sandra may complain and be angry at us because we gossip about her relationship instead of her job.

"Didn't you previously complain about there being too many facebook & twitter pics of her on here? "

Yes I am this person but you have misunderstood me ( then) so I will not be repeated. I believe that one day Sandra's thread will be full of campaigns, covers, TV spots, interviews and " big names " from fashion world. She is beautiful and talented. And many users from Bellazon are waiting for her success. Is it a crime ?

And believe me there are some users on Bellazon who categorically do not want to see private photos - on vacation, with kids, pictures taken by paparazzi and I had to removed my posts with such pictures. So now I limit such posts.

She's actually 17.

I had a dyxlecic moment, I was reading other (now dated) sources that said 15 or 16, but yeah, I know shes born in 1995 - and the way she looks like shes 18 is kinda crazy.

What?? :nicole:

From my recollection, she appeared in Kohls print ads for about the last couple of years. At least in the first year they carried many pictures of her winking, a obvious flirt and acting pretty cutesy, I thought there was one too many. But I kinda brushed it off now, but she's beautiful.