Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I get so confused with Sandra.. she says on insta that is traveling and working a lot, and is being a while she says this things then I wonder where all this work goes?  Besides bonprix what else new?

taking Pictures for social Media is also "hard Work " :nicole:

Sometimes I get so confused with Sandra.. she says on insta that is traveling and working a lot, and is being a while she says this things then I wonder where all this work goes?  Besides bonprix what else new?

taking Pictures for social Media is also "hard Work " :nicole:

Hahahahahahhh must be so  :laugh:

I think the window of opportunity is closed.

And that´s her fault. She thinks that she will get attention of people who works for vs or something like that when she´s posing with bikini and sexy all the time. She has to move her cute ass to a casting if she want to do things like that. She has potential. 

I think the window of opportunity is closed.

And that´s her fault. She thinks that she will get attention of people who works for vs or something like that when she´s posing with bikini and sexy all the time. She has to move her cute ass to a casting if she want to do things like that. She has potential. 

Totally agree with you  kugelschreiber, is a pity that she only works for some of these catalog sites, but sometimes i feel bad for her when she posts all those photos on insta and then tag victorias secret  :mellow:

Just because we don't see everything she does, doesn't mean she's not working! <_< And what is everyone's obsession with victoria's secret? People act like unless she does vs, she's a failure or something. :cain: Get over it!

Just because we don't see everything she does, doesn't mean she's not working! <_< And what is everyone's obsession with victoria's secret? People act like unless she does vs, she's a failure or something. :cain: Get over it!

She don´t need to be a part of vs for me but everyone who is following her on instagram can see that she wants to work for Victorias Secret.  I would like to see her in something else than bonprix. That´s everything. :)

• 3 weeks later...