Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

She is thinner than before, but i'm loving it :D (I might me the only one on this thread to think that, I know) but she looks more HF now. Her bone structure is amazing, those cheeks are popping as never before, and I think it makes her less commercial. Maybe it's too thin for SI  - I'm not even mentioning VS because Karlie is super thin and she is an angel - but it might be good for her in the path that she wants to follow.

Now one thing that I've been noticing is that Sara never talked about her height issues before and now she's saying that to all the interviews. She is even posting that on twitter and making it public. I don't know if it's a branding strategy or if she is really struggling now and losing jobs because of the 5'9 - since she is trying to go HF.

What do you guys think?

About Sara's height, I don't think it's a branding strategy. Of course, I don't know her personally, but she seems a really honest, spontaneous and frank person. :yes: I think her height is a real problem for her in HF and maybe she doesn't hesitate to talk about it in her interviews in order to change the mentalities ? She seemed so disappointed in Milan when she wrote on twitter... maybe she just wanted to share with us her anger?

^I think so too. She was really angry/sad when she tweeted that on twitter. And she just said the same in Modelinia. I think she didn't say anything before about it because in commercial work it might not be that big of an issue. and now that she's trying HF, she might have a lot of doors closed because of that. which I can understand in runway but not in photoshoots! She photographs better than a lot of the biggest HF names IMO (and if she has the features to look HF she should totally be able to book jobs/campaigns) :( It makes me a bit sad cause I want to see her succeeding :)

I'm pretty sure she'll surprised everyone in the futur. She is very voluntary and she seems to never give up when she wants something. I really think she'll do some major HF campaign / big editorial very soon. Of course, she is not tall for a model but she is beyond than beautiful and she has a great personnality. She can bring something different, sexy, fresh and playfull.

Fashion world is sooo rude ! That's not a scoop ! ;) I also think that's the reason why she loose some weight recently. Maybe she tries to compensate her height by matching with the others HF standards...

About the height she has talked about it and Milan is not the reason she started talking about it. The modelinia interview was done prior to that, during nyfw. For example in her interview for ID magazine she got asked about beauty mostly so something like that didn't come up. It just depends on the time of interview and the question that get asked.

I have mixed feelings about her looks now with less weight. I think she got more high fashion work and more work for VS after loosing it. But sometimes I don't like her structure, other times I do. I'm not even sure if she lost it on purpose or if it just happend.

not again  :banghead:  :girlbanghead: just let her be, if she wants to be more skinny, fat, obese, its her choice, her life. she always been skinny, look at her photos in the beginning of her career, her legs aren't even that skinny compare them to stella's legs on that pic they are together, and her face, well, faces change, when you become a women ur cheekbones tend to become more noticeable, and also I've heard she's fixing her teeth with invisalign , for someone that has a friend doing that the weight loss its normal, maybe that's what's happening. they even call it the invisalign diet. just leave the girl alone.

and regarding what she said on her twitter, maybe she had a bad day at castings, or someone made her feel bad about her height and she felt the need to rant that out on twitter...

you guys overanalyze things too much sometimes :p

not again  :banghead:  :girlbanghead: just let her be, if she wants to be more skinny, fat, obese, its her choice, her life. she always been skinny, look at her photos in the beginning of her career, her legs aren't even that skinny compare them to stella's legs on that pic they are together, and her face, well, faces change, when you become a women ur cheekbones tend to become more noticeable, and also I've heard she's fixing her teeth with invisalign , for someone that has a friend doing that the weight loss its normal, maybe that's what's happening. they even call it the invisalign diet. just leave the girl alone.

and regarding what she said on her twitter, maybe she had a bad day at castings, or someone made her feel bad about her height and she felt the need to rant that out on twitter...

you guys overanalyze things too much sometimes :p

That was a good point about invisalign, I honestly thought the lost was because there was a time she travelled toO much and that could have caused it or may be she wanted to, it's her body she can do it if she wants.