Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Hi!! I'm new hear but I've been reading you for a long time now. Sara is one of my fav "young" models, I've always thought she was stuning (I still do ofc) but I am getting worried with her health. She've lost a lot of weight and I don't think that's good at all. I mean, It's not only her body, It's her face. Look at her her back in 2012/2013 she was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. I think that the weigh loss makes her less comercial, which is bad since most part of her work is in that area. P.S. I'm waiting to the day that Sara will get a hair contract, she has the most amazing hair. 

Hi!! I'm new hear but I've been reading you for a long time now. Sara is one of my fav "young" models, I've always thought she was stuning (I still do ofc) but I am getting worried with her health. She've lost a lot of weight and I don't think that's good at all. I mean, It's not only her body, It's her face. Look at her her back in 2012/2013 she was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. I think that the weigh loss makes her less comercial, which is bad since most part of her work is in that area. P.S. I'm waiting to the day that Sara will get a hair contract, she has the most amazing hair. 

Well, she may already have a hair contract with garnier. Well may be not a contract like the ones l'oreal and maybelline does but at least a campaign with them, comming out soon I hope