Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

she is, i don't see her doing anything for vs no more. and she is still an angel... i see no work of her for vs... i think she's need to retire already and move on, she's old and need to give new fresh model to glow too, not just her... she seem so selfish, she already glow for vs for a long time, and she need to give other models a chance too, i guess she always wants to be the one to shine for vs and does not want other models to shine. she already has project runway her beauty line for vs, she needs to take care of her kids. same for adriana and alessandra they are so selfish just like heidi, that they don't want other models to shine. only they want the attention so f annoying.... they been modeling for vs more than 10 years.
TBH I doubt that Marisa is still an Angel, I think they just keep her because A) she's American and B) just like Heidi and Alessandran she has her own "line" at VS.

But the Angels aren't doing anything anymore anyway so... it's all about the "Supermodels" now, they are everywhere and they're even starting to do more PINK than Behati.

I hope there aren't too many superfluous embellishments this year (ie plastic spike doodles, balloon skirts, etc).

As for music, I'm thinking OneRepublic - Secrets has a big chance of being used, or some remix thereof. Just seems to me like something that would fit well, and is popular.

There are still "Angels" but if you notice, VS only really promotes their "Angels" in the fall. They pull out the big guns for the fall and winter and for the show, and all the new girls are used in the spring/summer and etc (this was actually said in a VS special) So my guess is Adriana, Ale and even Heidi will be pulling center stage for the rest of the year, and then the whole cycle will start over again.

Yeah especially if Miranda and Doutzen are out then Adriana, Alessandra and most likely Heidi are gonna be promoted heaps. While i'm sure Rosie is going to get even more attention at the show now cause of Transformers as well as Candice.

Basically I see Alessandra wearing the FB, Adriana will open. Heidi will close the show. Rosie, Candice, Behati maybe Chanel will also open segments.

And Lindsay, Erin etc will all get some focus.

Yeah especially if Miranda and Doutzen are out then Adriana, Alessandra and most likely Heidi are gonna be promoted heaps. While i'm sure Rosie is going to get even more attention at the show now cause of Transformers as well as Candice.

Basically I see Alessandra wearing the FB, Adriana will open. Heidi will close the show. Rosie, Candice, Behati maybe Chanel will also open segments.

And Lindsay, Erin etc will all get some focus.

I can't really see Chanel opening a segment, unless it's PINK and that seems to be Behati's thing. :ermm: Outside of PINK, she need to be one of the middle girls. ;) I think it will be interesting to see how Emanuela fits into things. She was supposedly slated to have three outfits last year

I don't think Rosie will get that much attention, she's not even that famous/well-known as a model, i honestly don't see why most of people thinks that the show will be the Rosie/Transformers show, specially because the movie won't even be out until July 2011 so by the time of show people still won't care/know about her, or is she everywhere in the US atm?

I don't see (& don't want lol) Chanel opening a segment, i think that Candice, Adri, Ale, Erin & Behati will be the ones opening a segment, & of course Miranda if she's not preggos. & if Marisa is at the show, im sure she will open a segment too

Im sure we'll have another edition of the Heidi Klum Annual Fest this year :mellow:

BUT if for some creppy reason VS decides to do a Transformers-ish theme, im going to cry. All this futuristic thing sucks, they already failed with that in the past years, i don't want to see another of those segments

BUT if for some creppy reason VS decides to do a Transformers-ish theme, im going to cry. All this futuristic thing sucks, they already failed with that in the past years, i don't want to see another of those segments

oh please, no. im gonna cry too if they pull another futuristic-theme ;(

seriously!!!

I don't think Rosie will get that much attention, she's not even that famous/well-known as a model, i honestly don't see why most of people thinks that the show will be the Rosie/Transformers show

Who says it's going to be the "Rosie/Transformers show"? And her casting in T3 is getting her a great deal of mainstream press attention - probably more than any current VS model except Miranda thanks to her wedding/supposed pregnancy.

I think she meant that by the time of the show (they should be done filming?) it won't be such a big deal, that is, until the movie comes out next year. But yeah, she might be getting press now, but by November (and December) they most likely won't be talking about it anymore unless she keeps it up somehow.

I think she meant that by the time of the show (they should be done filming?) it won't be such a big deal, that is, until the movie comes out next year. But yeah, she might be getting press now, but by November (and December) they most likely won't be talking about it anymore unless she keeps it up somehow.

Exactly, they're filming the movie now so she's getting more "attention" (if you can call attention to get more mentions in JustJared lol, i still haven't see her on E! or something like that) . But come on, they can't be filming in november :blink: So you won't hear/see anything related to Transformers until April/May when the trailer comes out & blablabla. So maybe, by 2011 she will be the most famous person on earth, but that won't happen before this year show

Exactly, they're filming the movie now so she's getting more "attention" (if you can call attention to get more mentions in JustJared lol, i still haven't see her on E! or something like that) . But come on, they can't be filming in november :blink: So you won't hear/see anything related to Transformers until April/May when the trailer comes out & blablabla. So maybe, by 2011 she will be the most famous person on earth, but that won't happen before this year show

Actually, I saw her on E! last night, but only because they were talking about the Incredible bra. :laugh: But that was the first time I saw her.

Actually, I saw her on E! last night, but only because they were talking about the Incredible bra. :laugh: But that was the first time I saw her.

But it was VS related, not like "Rosie was spotted in XXX place doing XXX thing & blablabla" like they do with Marisa, Miranda, Alessandra or Adriana.

BTW, i hope they don't use the Incredible bra for the show, i didn't like the bra at all i think the back is horrible :ninja:

what ale has her own line with vs and marissa too? i did not knew that.
Ale does perfumes based on her "best memories" and there are some "Marisa fit" or "Marisa crop" items on their online catalog.

Hasn't the Marisa fit been around since before MM meant anything to VS? Most of their pants have chick names for their cut.

what ale has her own line with vs and marissa too? i did not knew that.
Ale does perfumes based on her "best memories" and there are some "Marisa fit" or "Marisa crop" items on their online catalog.

Hasn't the Marisa fit been around since before MM meant anything to VS? Most of their pants have chick names for their cut.

Yes. :laugh:

Oh, I thought it was something like the "Body" line for Heidi, but ok.

Anyway, has the 3-year/5-year contract thing ever been officially confirmed, because Laetitia was an Angel for 4 years, Daniela for 5, Gisele for 6-7, Izabel and Marisa for like 2, sooo...

And there's no such thing as leaving on your own terms, it's just not being able to reach an agreement with the brand.

They usually sign girl for a three year contract. It's the basic angel contract then it depends on how they do. So like Gisele, Tyra etc they re-sign them.

At the end of the day VS can pull the plug on a contract if they want. But i'd say each girl usually fulfills the basic three year except Izabel. Cause she breached her contract or something. I'd say even Marisa did three years. She was contracted from 2007-2010. Selita and Karolina were 2005-2008. Miranda has been from around 2006-2007 so she had obviously renewed her contract this year. Doutzen was also from late 2007 so her three year contract will probably be up sometime soon. So depends on whether VS want to re-sign her or not. Pregnancy always brings them some good press so I don't see them dropping Doutzen.

Right now I think the Angel line up is very good. Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda and Doutzen. Plus all the supermodels.

Fantasy Bra:

- Who i want to wear it: Alessandra

- Who i think will wear it:Alessandra

-Who i think deserves to wear it: Alessandra!

- How i want it to look: I have never been that impressed by it so I don't really care

Outfits:

Outfits that look like they put some time and effort, outfits that are welll made and don't look cheap.. Some original ideas that aren't cheesy

Models:

-Who I think we will see-Alessandra, Adriana, Behati, Erin, Lindsay, Izabel, Rosie, Candice, Lily Aldridge

- New Models I'd like to see - Valentina Zelyaeva, Emily Didonato, Candice Boucher, Regina Feoktistova, Hannah Davis, Chloe Pridham, Michelle Vawer, Rianne Ten Haken, Klara Wester, Tori Praver, Martha Streck, Jessica Perez, Irina Sheik, Hana Mayeda, Hind Sahli, Katsia Damenkova

- Girls i would like to see coming back: Bianca Balti, Ana Beatriz Barros, Emanuela, Isabeli Fontana, Maryna Linchuck, Edita Vilkeviciute, Anna J, Clara Alonso

thats 33 even without Doutzen and Miranda

Models Search:

definite no

Show

-Open it - I wanted Miranda to, but now she may not even be there, I want a strong opener, not someone waving and blowing kisses. Strong walk, something like Gisele did but still making it their own

-Close it - Izabel? Candice? doesn't really matter