Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE HOW MIRANDA IS STEPPN HER GAME UP!! SHE GOT A FEW SPREADS IN THAT LOOK GREAT! I HOPE IT DOESNT STOP FOR HER!! :drool: :drool:

I LOVE THIS SONG! although japanese people dont speak thai..but none the less..id like to see it in the show..among the others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_qW3P2zo0M

i love how barbera palvin is in the pink sections....hope they use her for the show in pink!

is confirmed that miranda is pregnant so she' s not going to be in the show maybe she would host it just like how heidi did when she was pregnant.

doutzen is pregnant to so she is not going to be in the show either, and about rosie i don't know if she is going to be in the show since she's filming transformers, hopefully she could make it at the show.

for sure i think erin, lindsay, heidi, candice, behati,marissa, alesandra, adriana, chanel iman are going to be in the show.

i think that emanuela, emily didonato, lilly aldridge, gracie carvalho, catherine mcneil, maryna lynchuck are going to be in the show.

YAY!!!! Thanks for starting the thread :heart:

Fantasy Bra:- Who i want to wear it: Adriana

- Who i think will wear it: Alessandra

- Who i think deserves to wear it: none of the current angels/models

- How i want it to look: Turquoise. Sapphire and Aquamarine stones. Emeralds too. ~anything blue/green basically...lol

- How much i think will cost: Well, they'll probably have a shitty bra that costs no more than $5 million, but with the stones I've listed above, it would be more like $10 and above and I want it to be. But i know it wont happen.

Music:

- Performances in between segments, not when the girls walk. They can have whoever they want- Gaga, Beyonce,....just not when the girls walk. It takes away and only certain models can have the strong presence to stand out (Gisele when Justin Timberlake performed)

Outfits:

- Lots of sexy linerie, with accessories, not overwhelming the outfits! Just ACCESSORIZING the lingerie, not some nightmare tree branches like last year! :rofl: That enchanted forest segment gave me nightmares!

-I love those over the knee boots they had, but propbably wont repeat since they had them last year.

_ More feathery wings, not silicone and baloon wings. I want some glam enormous wings.

Models:- I would like to see: cant think of names except maybe Emily, but I def. want some new girls. More exotic faces preferably.

- I would pay for not to appear in the show: Chanel Iman, Erin Bubbly....kid faces basically.

Let's see the FB.

Well of course I want Miranda to wear it. But I think Alessandra will definately be wearing it. And I also think Alessandra deserves it because she has been with the company for a long time now. And this would be her 10th Anniversary. So it would be nice for her to have it.

This year I do not want a performer on stage with the models. I know they want someone famous for people to see but at the end of the day, people are watching the VS Show to see hot chicks in lingerie. Most people watch it for that not for the celebrity on the show. Everyone I know watches the show when it's on. Half of them don't even care who the performer is. They just wanna see a fun show with cool outfits and sexy models. But I do wanna see someone like Katy Perry or Lady GaGa.

Outfits need to be sexy. I wanna see lush colours. Purples, deep blues, reds, silver, gold. Coresett's. Everything is to girly and pretty. No more butterflies and animal prints and stuff like that. Go gritty and rough. Make it sexy. Leave all the cute stuff for the PINK section. Go wild with the rest of it. I still wanna see a Circus theme. Or like under the sea type theme. I liked a lot of the wings last year. They were different. But most of them aren't actual Angel wings. We need those back.

The FB should have colour in it. I'm bored of silver or black. Maybe something purple or red.

^agree about the bra. i want colors.

^agree about all the models wearing wings. i want only THE ANGELS to wear them. wasnt this the point at first? since its an honor to be an angel, it should be an honor to wear wings.

-i dont like the idea of "angels for the show". angels are angels.

i want 60s-80s glamour, style, and sexiness.

^agree witht he corsets theme. i want something very feminine overall.

Yeah something very feminine and sexy.

And as for models I want a lot of the classic girls there. I know some people think it's time to be done with them it's just that they are the amazing walkers. Sure some of them blow kisses and what not but when they do it, it looks good.

I wanna see Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda (Pregnant?), Rosie, Candice, Emanuela, Behati (Give her more looks)

Out of the crop of supposed supermodels they are the ones I like. I don't mind Chanel, Erin and Lindsay but I don't really care for them. But they definately will be there.

So I wanna see amazing models like Angela, Caroline T and Caroline W, Oluchi, Eugenia, Maryna, Isabeli, Julia, Inguna, Carmen, Liya, Ana BB, Anna J, Raquel, Natasha, Abbey, Marisa and Izabel.

Also I really wish VS would stop giving girls one look. It's no wonder we don't care about half the girls on the runway. We see some of them only once and for like 5 seconds. Each girl should have 2+ looks. The last 3 years have had so many girls only walk once for the show. It's so pointless.

^agree about all the models wearing wings. i want only THE ANGELS to wear them. wasnt this the point at first? since its an honor to be an angel, it should be an honor to wear wings.

-i dont like the idea of "angels for the show". angels are angels.

Actually, only the 1998 show featured only the 5 main Angels and even then, Chandra North was only a stand-in. As early as the 1999 show, there were fairies and stuff like that and in 2007 and 2009 the finales had almost all the girls in wings.

she HAS PERSONALITY because she's in has a makeup contract

she can work on her walk imo...but, SHE HAS PRESENCE on the runway...

take a look at this add..OMG!!! VS better get this girl on the damn show foreals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslDoPNtt1s...feature=related

at least for pink...if any...

i still wish for these girls for this years pink

emily didonat, hind sahli, barbera palvin, joan smalls, cinita dicker, ali micheal, behati, erin, heloise guerin, grace carlvajo,

toni garnn & constance jablonski

also, i seen the video to this on VH1 top countdown this morning...i'd love to hear this in the show as well.

all i have to say is DEAR F*IN GOD--- NO KE$HA PERFORMANCE

fb: who will wear it alessandra who do I want to wear it, miranda but shes..preggos.

outfits: like 2005, perfect.

music: it would be nice to see robin thicke, f'in sexy. :woot:

it would be nice to hear some mixes again as well.

NO SEARCHES/CONTESTS! waste of time and good quality runway segs

I want the sexy back. no balloons. just pure sexy lingerie w/ nice hints of creativeness.

Models: I'd love to see Klara Wester & Natasha Poly

Hope to see katsia damenkova in the vsfs, she's the newcomer for vs, i could see her been the fit girl, she would be perfect for the fit girl.

my perfect angels would the following models

Barbara Palvin (pink angel)

Hannah Davis (pink angel)

Kim Cloutier

Erin Heatherton

Katsia Damenkova

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Doutzen Kroes

Gracie Carvalho

would love to see them in the vsfs. well doutzen is pregnat so she's not going to make it for the fashion show, i think katsia would be a good replacement for doutzen for the fashion show, and hope they add katsia as an angel soon along side with rosie and erin too. they would be a great addition as angel.

i want katsia to replace adriana, rosie to replace alesandra, erin to replace behati.

is heidi and marissa angels?

she is, i don't see her doing anything for vs no more. and she is still an angel... i see no work of her for vs... i think she's need to retire already and move on, she's old and need to give new fresh model to glow too, not just her... she seem so selfish, she already glow for vs for a long time, and she need to give other models a chance too, i guess she always wants to be the one to shine for vs and does not want other models to shine. she already has project runway her beauty line for vs, she needs to take care of her kids. same for adriana and alessandra they are so selfish just like heidi, that they don't want other models to shine. only they want the attention so f annoying.... they been modeling for vs more than 10 years.

Yeah 'cuz you know, Heidi, Adriana & Alessandra went to VS Offices, puted a gun in their heads & started screaming "GIVE US NEW CONTRACTS WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SHINE" & VS people were SO afraid that they gave them new contracts ...

What a group of bitches! So selfish, they should give contracts to the beautiful Rosie! :heart:

^^ So you're saying that Heidi is preventing other models from shining with VS - by not doing anything for VS? :blink: Because I could have sworn that by not doing anything for VS, she was allowing other models (Candice anyone?) to get the attention.

^^ So you're saying that Heidi is preventing other models from shining with VS - by not doing anything for VS? :blink: Because I could have sworn that by not doing anything for VS, she was allowing other models (Candice anyone?) to get the attention.

if you put it that way, i don't make sense at all. since heidi is really not doing anything i think she should just not model for them, i don't know what is the point for her to be a vs angel if she not modeling for them.

Yeah 'cuz you know, Heidi, Adriana & Alessandra went to VS Offices, puted a gun in their heads & started screaming "GIVE US NEW CONTRACTS WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SHINE" & VS people were SO afraid that they gave them new contracts ...

What a group of bitches! So selfish, they should give contracts to the beautiful Rosie! :heart:

I knew something was going on in that place. :laugh: