Bellazon

Juliana Forge
Thumbnail

tekka

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In an article recently it said that she attended a VS casting, hope she made a good impression :) She is also on hold for German Vogue :) :) And has shot a campaign for Ralph Lauren (guessing it for Polo)

ARTICLE:

Melbourne model Juliana Forge could be the next Miranda Kerr

MELBOURNE model Juliana Forge looks set to follow in supermodel Miranda Kerr's fashionable footsteps.

The brunette beauty heads to New York this weekend for a casting with famous lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, which catapulted Kerr to the international modelling stage.

"It's quite scary, the Victoria's Secret casting. All those girls are amazing," Forge, 18, said. "Miranda's a gorgeous girl and totally inspirational. I'd definitely love to follow in her footsteps."

In the five months since becoming a full-time model, Forge has shot a print campaign for Ralph Lauren in New York and the new Seafolly swimwear campaign with fellow Aussie Jess Hart.

While in New York she will shoot another campaign for Ralph Lauren and is on hold for a cover shoot for German Vogue magazine.

She is on the front cover of the latest Harper's Bazaar as one of Australia's next top supermodels.

"I thought at the start of the year I'd take this year off (she finished year 12 last year) and give it a go," she said.

"I didn't think I'd be working this hard, but it's all so exciting."

Forge said she had been exposed to the challenges of international modeling, going to castings alongside super-skinny models.

"When I was in New York they sent me to a couple of castings and I was thinking, 'What am I doing here? I feel like an elephant'. Some of the girls were so, so skinny," she said.

But Forge said she was determined not to succumb to the pressure to shed weight.

"I'm happy with my body the way it is," she said. "I'm the sort of person that if I was told I was too big, I wouldn't want to model the clothes anyway."

article from http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1225900248148

Juliana Forge's Victoria's Secret wish

COULD Hawthorn's Juliana Forge be following in the well-heeled footsteps of Aussie models Miranda Kerr, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Elyse Taylor to become Victoria's Secret's latest scantily clad lovely?

The 19-year-old has returned from New York where she had a "very positive" meet-and-greet with the US lingerie label that made Gunnedah gal Kerr a global star.

Forge, 19, said she was surprised at how her career had accelerated just a year after finishing secondary school.

She is the face of trendy youth label Forever New and swimwear brand Seafolly, but has more on the horizon.

"It is going surprisingly well," Forge said.

"I wasn't expecting it to move as quickly as it has moved. I am getting a lot of work so that is always good."

Forge is chasing the sun, flying to Fiji this Sunday for a 10-day shoot before heading to the Big Apple for work again later in the year.

The Melbourne-born beauty with the bronzed California-girl good looks defected to Sydney six months ago, setting up her home in trendy beachside Bondi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...