Bellazon

Pretty Little Liars

Fashion icon

I am kinda curious about where they are going with the storyline because a lot of things have changed from the books. I really like Hannah and her mom's storyline. What is going to happen with that big bag of $ she stole? I think Noel might tell on Mr. Fitz. That's what happened in the books, but someone else told on them. It wasn't Noel. So I am wondering what's going to happen. I think Noel is a bit cuter than Ezra/Mr. Fitz.

So am I the only one here who is madly in love with Mr. Fitz? I love him and Aria together. I don't think they are going to go completely by the books. There would be no suspense whatsoever if that happened. We would already all know who A is and all that good stuff.

I have all the books and while i was in NYC last week i bought the rest of the series including "The Lying Game"

I'm glad they are changing th storyline because for those who have read the books- the person who turned out to be "A" was kind of stupid.

Anyways...i just watched the newest episode back from the season hiatus and it was soo good!

haha the scene with Hana and Lucas was so akward .

The ending was really good!

ps. is it just me or do Noel Khan and Aria kind of look related? that's probably why i don't like them as a couple! Team Fitz all the way :heart:- even though Noel is very gorgeous too!