Bellazon

Pretty Little Liars

Fashion icon

I love this show! I really want to know what happened and who is A! I don't think Allison is dead. But then it leaves me to wonder who that body was if she's not... I'm team Fitz too. Noel creeps me out. And it's dumb how Aria just believes him like that.

I think I will read the books though. Even if they aren't the same. :)

I thought A might be Melissa when I watched the first season. You know? Like maybe she found out about Allison and Ian and killed Allison. That's still possible I suppose. Maybe Ian is A and Melissa is the killer! :o

Or... Maybe I'm crazy, which is a definite possibility. Haha

Both Hannah and her mom are stupid. Who puts that much $$ hidden in a pasta box in the kitchen??? That's bad writing.

Anyone else think Emily also has a thing for Toby? Who knows with Maya being away what will happen?

Emily will date a new girl in Rosewood, but I don't remember her name.

OMG BEST EPISODE YET! so much suspense. i think the whole money thing was a clever idea.

&& im so glad that Noel got those papers put in his locker because now Ezra can stay, Aria & Ezra are just too cute for words.

I wish Spencer could have talked or hugged Toby when he was sitting all alone :(

the video with Ian was so scary especially when her hand moved and then fell flat again. my gosh. so excited for the next episode! Ian gives me the creeps.

I think the new guy likes Emily. I dunno. Just a vibe I was getting :p New episode tonight! Exciting. :)

That's what I was thinking when I saw last week's episode. But after the latest episode, I am thinking he likes Hannah :confused:

I :heart: this show. Keeps me guessing.