Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

where says about walking in the NYFW ???.. she just talked about her daily routine i laughed so much when she said : "accidentally flash an ass cheek... no one told me it was windy" hahah so funny

Nina repost that link on her insta and twitter like 3 or 4 days ago.... maybe she is going to be in NYFW ? weird tho....

where says about walking in the NYFW ???.. she just talked about her daily routine i laughed so much when she said : "accidentally flash an ass cheek... no one told me it was windy" hahah so funny

Nina repost that link on her insta and twitter like 3 or 4 days ago.... maybe she is going to be in NYFW ? weird tho....

btw the NYFW already started or i think tomorrow

Nina was shooting today the cover for Marie Claire !( dont know the country)...in my opinion the make up is ugly tho so is the hair style lol... but heck! she got the cover! so kudos to that #yasss

its the cover shoot cause the assistant post some pics saying about Assisting BTS Marie Claire Cover Shoot

@te0uan
post-49177-0-1446101439-81171_thumb.jpg post-49177-0-1446101439-8292_thumb.jpg

Nina was shooting today the cover for Marie Claire !( dont know the country)...in my opinion the make up is ugly tho so is the hair style lol... but heck! she got the cover! so kudos to that #yasss

its the cover shoot cause the assistant post some pics saying about Assisting BTS Marie Claire Cover Shoot

@te0uan

post-51061-0-1446101440-76495_thumb.jpg post-51061-0-1446101440-78608_thumb.jpg

not really into the makeup or her hair in the second pic, but the first with the dress is so amazing!  :wub: