Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

thanks everyone for the amazing picture! i'm so happy to finally saw her on the runaway i'm waiting this for so long!

just watched the runaway and i find her good really, it's the first time and for her first time that's pretty good i mean you can't put her down and blaming her for this performance, i watched the MBMFW and some models don't even know how to walk properly. i was just disapointed because when she grab her waist you can see just under the bra that it doesn't looks good and for me it's principaly du to the size of the lingerie because you can see it in the back too. Now, i get why she doesn't walk before, she kind of small next to the other model, she don't have the long legs that everyone likes in the catwalk but was it shocking? don't think so and when you saw her at the finale with another girl she's totally in :)

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ♥

Models.com updated their Top Sexiest Models list and Nina is in it

With her killer curves and sweet smile Nina Agdal is the bombshell next door. Her contracts with Bebe, Aerie and more cement her status a sexy fashion fixture and a spot on the cover of Sports Illustrated elevates her profile even further.

With her killer curves and sweet smile Nina Agdal is the bombshell next door. Her contracts with Bebe, Aerie and more cement her status a sexy fashion fixture and a spot on the cover of Sports Illustrated elevates her profile even further.

thanks for the info

thanks for the info

but now what number in the ranking is Nina?  i think she is 20, 21 or 22? i searched in the page but they put the raking in a wierd form that i cant clearly know the number of each model lol

^ She must be 21 then I%20dont%20know.gif

But all the lists seem to be by alphabetical order now

no but i just checked and its like that probably Nina is 21 and Miranda kerr is 1

it appears in alphabetical order but if u click in any model on that list appears the new ranking.