Bellazon

Ryan Bertroche
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^its so dumb IMO. They should just up the sample size. Most men aren't meant to have a 32 waist.

I always prefer how male models looks before they are waify

I agree, but the models (like their female counterparts) are selling the clothes, and changing the physique of the model changes the shape of the clothing. That's why you see the larger guys wind up often modeling under/swimwear.

• 2 weeks later...

Samuel did a similar video (but with better music, IMO) with Ram Boneh, probably when they were doing the shoot that appeared in Fantasticsmag and Vanity Teen together. THAT must have been fun being there for that whole process!

This is from mtc where they were casting for a future project. I hope Ryan got it!

post-18735-0-1446104709-96438_thumb.jpg

Samuel did a similar video (but with better music, IMO) with Ram Boneh, probably when they were doing the shoot that appeared in Fantasticsmag and Vanity Teen together. THAT must have been fun being there for that whole process!

This is from mtc where they were casting for a future project. I hope Ryan got it! post-38500-0-1446104711-08258_thumb.jpg

WOW! :drool: I'm a total perv, but I can't resist hot boys! :laugh: