Bellazon

Anna Christine Speckhart
Thumbnail

Pix

I don't know if this will amount to anything but I was just hunting around on Google and came across this headline: "BTS: La Senza Campaign Ginta Lapina, Anna Speckhart, Sabrina Nait" but when I clicked through I  got a page not found message. The date of the page was July 17th, 2014 though, so it's fairly recent, and this guy has done hair for La Senza campaigns before.

http://hairblog.nicolasjurnjack.com/la-sensa-wginta-lapina-anna-speckhart-sabrina-nait/

post-61717-0-1446134738-90176_thumb.png

EDIT: Lebron messaged me and managed to link me to some of the images. 

6cE6iooY.jpg kgC7rodQ.jpg iLqWh4HQ.jpg

I don't know if/when they'll be released, because the Ginta images are already out, and are from 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

post-61717-0-1446134742-16673_thumb.jpg post-61717-0-1446134742-18272_thumb.jpg post-61717-0-1446134742-19565_thumb.jpg

Her agency posted the first picture of her with the caption: "#NYFW360 @annaspeckhart See fashion week (In a different way) through her eyes!" And I'm really curious what that means. Doesn't sound like she'll be walking, but she'll be involved somehow? The "through her eyes in a different way" bit made my mind go straight to Google Glass, but that's just a shot in the dark.